Thanksgiving Dinner?

lovelyk68

Mouseketeer
Can anyone give me suggestions on where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner? I tried Emerils and could only get a 1:00 ressie. Any other suggestions? We will staying on-site. Thanks.

Hi lovelyk68,

I would also look into The Sunset Grill at Hard Rock and also Trattoria del Porto at Portofino. I remember reading a post last year and I tried a search but couldnt find it :( about the Trattoria at thanksgiving) It said they offered a traditional thanksgiving meal with all the trimmings and it was very good. I have had a few meals there myself and the food was always excellent. Maybe the hotels can give you more info. Good Luck:)

JessicaR--

That is a great idea! I am sure the hotel restaurants must be having traditional meals. I will call and check in the morning. Thanks so much for taking the time to respond.

Kimberly

Lovelyk68, did you have any luck when you called? I tried calling Mythos and was told to call back when I arrive or just show my room key. I arrive Thanksgiving Morning and don't really want to go down with no reservations. Maybe I'm just being impatient, but I already have my PS's made for Disney. The woman I spoke with seemed to believe it would be slow Thanksgiving Day. Anyway she said there was a Wine tasteing that they needed to get thru before they could do anything about Thanksgiving. Did you have any better luck? I wish they had a 800# for dining.

It is generally slow on Turkey Day because everyone is at home digesting turkey and watching football. The day after Turkey Day is usually busy.

Belle--

I called the Portofino and spoke with Alberto at the concierge desk. He took my name and phone number and said he will call me in October or November about any Thanksgiving dinners at the resorts as well as Citywalk and the parks. He said they only get notification about a month in advance. I guess they don't have a big demand for Thanksgiving. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter