• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving Dressing

I tend to dress up a bit. Put on some makeup, wear a “good bra:upsidedow” and a nice outfit. Comfy shoes a must.

I was in my PJs while preparing some of the meal this morning; got dressed in some "nice" clothes for dinner and now back in pjs as I go plop on the couch and hopefully find something fun on TV to watch.

Usually jeans and a nicer t-shirt with slippers, but never work or Sunday clothes. I usually spend the whole day cooking, so I want to be comfortable.

DH and DS son have on sweatpants and t-shirts and DD and I have on jammie pants. I’m wearing a t-shirt big enough to fit the whole family in and she has on a hoody. If we were having company we’d put on jeans and a decent shirt. Back when we used to make family rounds I’d dress the kids up but those days are long past.

I go to the ex's and we all lounge around watching movies together as a family and it's only us so...

It is an unbelievable feeling to go outside, get in the car, and drive somewhere in a pair of ratty sweatpants, LOL. I did it this year, usually I leave in blue jeans and change as soon as I get there as I'm afraid of getting in the car and finding out I'll need to stop at the gas station (I always make sure I have gas the day before a holiday, but I'm human and prone to mistakes.)

I wore what I would wear to work - business casual

A little nicer than usual, I wore a sweater and black pants with boots. I was still super comfy, though, as the pants look like work appropriate attire, but feel like sweatpants.

I wore a knit dress, tights and uggs slippers. Had to make sure the feet were comfy since I was on them all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter