Thanksgiving: WCC or HBD

nessz79

DIS Veteran
Whispering Canyon Cafe at 12:45 is my preferred time of day (we like a Thanksgiving lunch) and located close to MK where we will be that morning. Also, it's all you can eat and we have 2 teenage boys in our group. However, WCC can be loud and I saw that in past years it was $40 per person.

Or

Hollywood Brown Derby at 3:25 or so- a bit late in the day for us and we have to hop to Hollywood Studios from MK. Seems like a nicer restaurant and has a good Thanksgiving spread from previous reviews. I have no idea what the price is, however, and it wouldn't be all you can eat for the growing boys.

Thoughts? Opinions? I'm stalking the ADRs every day looking for what I can find. We just booked a couple weeks ago so our options were limited.

Here is hbd menu link
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=85

It is considered a signature restaurant and priced accordingly

If you have teens that care more about quantity than quality I would not suggest it. You would be better off at wcc

It can be loud and is fun based

I agree with this. If you are looking for quantity, you will not get it at HBD for less than $40. Is Trail's End available? That, too, is just a boat ride from MK and would probably price out less than WCC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter