thanksgiving week - 2 parks/which days are best - help

barefootMom

Mouseketeer
We will be buying just 2 park days for when we are there Thanksgiving week (staying offsite). We have never seen the parks decorated for the holidays and my husband has not seen any of the Star Wars stuff and would like to. So we think MK and HS are the two parks we are going to choose. Are there opinions of which days (out of Wed, Thurs, Fri., Sat.) that we should do which park? I know it will be crazy crowded on all of the days but am hoping the Genie+/Lightning Lane stuff is rolled out by then and will pay whatever I have to if it comes to that.

I would add another day and do Epcot. They are bringing back the storytellers and Candlelight Processional beginning on 11/26,

I checked Touring Plans and agree with this. All days are busy in the parks due to it being a holiday week but these recommendations are the best options.

Would you (or anyone with touring plans access) be able to tell me which parks they recommend for Wed and Friday? thx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter