Thanksgiving week questions

barefootMom

Mouseketeer
Hi all, we are booked offsite for all of Thanksgiving week and are trying to decide whether we even want to go to the parks while we are there. I certainly want to see Christmas decorations - are they all up by then normally? I am out of the loop on the park reservations - do I assume those will still definitely be in play for that week and if so, do I need to be reserving those now if we are going to do the parks? Also, is the 60 day to book dining only for those staying on-property right now or can I book dining at 60 days if staying off property? I have not been since everything changed with covid and part of me wants to wait until fastpass returns, no park reservations needed, but since we are going to be "right there" that week I guess it will be hard to stay away!

Yes, you will need park reservations. They are not going away any time soon.

Dining can be booked at 60 days for everyone, but Disney hotel guests can book up to 10 days starting at 60 days. Off-site will book one day at a time.

In the past the parks had the holiday decorations up but if you want to visit any of the deluxe resorts there is a lottery and sometimes when we went there were no decorations early in the week but they were up later in the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter