Thanksgiving Week....Slim pickings

What a nightmare. Booking for a party of 6, pretty much nothing is available at Epcot on Thanksgiving Day. It's also frustrating that there is a 2 hour phone wait to book and that I can't book a group of 4 and 2 or 3 and 3 instead of a group of 6.

And no info about Candlelight Processional packages.

Exactly....no info on the Candlelight Processional Packages, narrators, nothing. No info on who & what for Thanksgiving menus. Very frustrating! Slim pickings on many ADR's, if anything at all.

Had a ton of trouble this morning with website not opening my full window and the app just kept saying "trouble loading the page," when I would click on a time. At 8:30, I finally logged in as my mother, whose going with us, and it opened perfectly and we got all our ADRs (including Space, Sci-Fi, and O'hana).

How many days into your trip did you get Space 220? My husband really wants it and I’m hoping with a 7 night stay it will be possible!

Whispering Canyon reservations are now available on Thanksgiving Day.
Does anyone know if Whispering Canyon has the same menu for lunch and dinner on Thanksgiving day? All I was able to reserve at a reasonable time was during "lunch", but if it's a different menu then maybe I will cancel.

Does anyone know if Whispering Canyon has the same menu for lunch and dinner on Thanksgiving day? All I was able to reserve at a reasonable time was during "lunch", but if it's a different menu then maybe I will cancel.

The last few times I've eaten at Whispering Canyon for lunch on Thanksgiving it has only been the Thanksgiving menu being offered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter