• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving week

golfer

Earning My Ears
Looking for lodging and eating suggestions: Need accomodations with 4 beds - would like refrigerator & microwave, convinient location and Disney perks. Where to eat Thanksgiving dinner? Help!!

Since you included Disney perks in your request I suggest two rooms at one of the ALLStar resorts on Disney property. If you have to have the fridge and microwave check out some prices on the lodging at Fort Wilderness. You didn't say how many people so not sure if that would work for you. Try to stay onsite. It's definitely worth it during holiday times.
To save money eat your Thanksgiving meal offsite if you can. Try one of the local Ponderosa's, Golden Corrals ,etc. Good luck and enjoy your trip planning.
:D

Some of the best places to stay are listed here: mousesavers.com/preferred.html The prices Mary has listed for Caribe Royale Resort are great, it is an all suite resort located minutes from Epcot and MGM on World Drive. This resort has an awsome pool with slide. See the pictures at mousesavers. Good Luck!

RobinLyn :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter