Thanksgiving

Rafikifan

DIS Veteran
In past years I've always seen the menus posted of all the places serving Thanksgiving meals. I remember some being different for instance some serve sweet potatoes, some regular mashed, etc. so they were helpful to us when we went during that time. We didn't go in 2017 but I looked for 2017 menus to start planning for this year and I didn't see nearly as many places listed and no real details on the menu for turkey day. Since it's been 2 years since we went I was hoping to find comments and reviews from this past year but haven't found many.

From our experience going on a few Thanksgiving Week trips pretty much every restaurant does have something for Thanksgiving they do not really advertise. For example we had heard that Boma does a nice combination of Thanksgiving food and their regular food so we booked it the last time we went a few years ago but when the list came out a month or so before the trip it was not on there as a restaurant that was doing anything special so we were nervous and when we went they still had it. We plan to eat there again this Thanksgiving it was wonderful!

From our experience going on a few Thanksgiving Week trips pretty much every restaurant does have something for Thanksgiving they do not really advertise. For example we had heard that Boma does a nice combination of Thanksgiving food and their regular food so we booked it the last time we went a few years ago but when the list came out a month or so before the trip it was not on there as a restaurant that was doing anything special so we were nervous and when we went they still had it. We plan to eat there again this Thanksgiving it was wonderful!

Thank you. That was what seemed off to me. The lack of places announcing Thanksgiving offerings where in past years they announced a lot of restaurants menus ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter