that evening dress

Congradulations!! You're going to look gorgeous no matter what you wear! If you're still looking for an evening gown or formal dress try Nordstrom.com My friend Bryn is one of their plus size models and also there "fit model" for their size 16 line. They have some amazing clothes. I know they're a little pricey but you owe it to yourself after what you've accomplished :) Have a great cruise!!

Congratulations on your weight loss. Don't know if you have Macy's where you live but I was there yesterday and they have many beautiful dresses right now, some on sale. I was tempted to try some on but since I don't cruise for a year, am hoping to be like you and get to a smaller size. Good luck on your search and have a great cruise.

Have you looked at any Ann Taylor stores, or anntaylor.com? I work there part time, and that is where I've gotten most of my "formal wear" for cruises. They really have beautiful stuff for the holidays.
Congrats again on the weight loss! It makes it so much fun to dress up, now! ENJOY!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I ordered one from Speigle.com. and one from lernercatalog.com. WE will see which one I like better and send the other back. They were both only around 140.00 so that was alot better than the vera wang I loved for 1220.00!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter