The 2023/2024 English Premier League thread (on NBC, USA network, Telemundo, Peacock).

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
The 2023/2024 English Premier League thread (on NBC, USA network, Telemundo, Peacock). This is the thread to talk about the upcoming season (starting August 11, 2023). Who is already a fan of the league and who is just interested in giving it a chance? ⚽🏟️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

https://www.premierleague.com/

I figured you would enjoy these videos @PollyannaMom since you will be following Chelsea FC for the first time this season. As an Aston Villa fan, I wish you an enjoyable and eye opening experience as a first time fan of the Premier League. I also encourage all Disboarders to give this league a chance as it is the number 1 ranked league in the world and in Europe.

We went on a cruise last February and the TV selection stunk. We watched a lot of EPL soccer and I continued watching after we got home. I decided I'd become a Liverpool fan (Mo Salah!) but I'm enjoying learning about the teams and their history. Looking forward to the upcoming season.

We went on a cruise last February and the TV selection stunk. We watched a lot of EPL soccer and I continued watching after we got home. I decided I'd become a Liverpool fan (Mo Salah!) but I'm enjoying learning about the teams and their history. Looking forward to the upcoming season.
Do you have any questions about the league or the upcoming competitions the teams will be playing in?

My husband has always been an EPL fan. First he followed Forest until they dropped out of the first league then became a true, long suffering Spurs fan. I learned the game watching with him and I like the Spurs too. I enjoy watching Son, Kane and Kulusevski working together. I hope they keep Kane for at least this last year of his contract. Can't wait for the season to start. We also signed up for Peacock so we can see the games. For some reason they only seem to show certain teams on broadcast.

My husband has always been an EPL fan. First he followed Forest until they dropped out of the first league then became a true, long suffering Spurs fan. I learned the game watching with him and I like the Spurs too. I enjoy watching Son, Kane and Kulusevski working together. I hope they keep Kane for at least this last year of his contract. Can't wait for the season to start. We also signed up for Peacock so we can see the games. For some reason they only seem to show certain teams on broadcast.
They show only certain matches on tv to drive up ratings. They (NBC) are looking for Peacock subscribers, and they probably think the EPL may play a key role in that.

I'm curious @PollyannaMom , have you been following Chelsea FC's social media or transfer market news at all this summer leading into the new season? Also, fun fact, Emma Watson is supposedly a Chelsea FC fan as well.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter