• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The 3 best movie quotes ever

This movie has too many good lines to choose from:

Give me that baby, you warthog from hell!

Rollie! You take that diaper off your head and you put it back on your sister!

There’s what’s right and there’s what’s right and never the twain shall meet.
Son,you've got a panty on your head. Do those ballons blow up into funny shapes? Only if you think round is funny.

Sometimes you gotta say "What the ***", Joel.... Porsche. There is no substitute.

Girl at Pancho's: I just noticed that a fancy pilot like Slick over there doesn't have his picture on your wall. What do you have to do to get your picture up there anyway?
- Pancho Barnes: You have to die, sweetie.”

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

"Victims: aren't we all?"
And from the same film "Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children."

And a different film:"I am a leaf on the wind."

Ah vanity my favorite sin
Death and taxes
If I could work my will every idiot that goes around with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled in his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly though his heart. (yeah I know everyone knows this one but it's still good)

Ah vanity my favorite sin
Death and taxes
If I could work my will every idiot that goes around with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled in his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly though his heart.

"Why is the carpet all wet Todd? I don't know Margot?!!!" - Christmas Vacation

"They will never take....our Freedom!" - Braveheart

"Help me, I'm poor" - Bridesmaids

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter