• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The ABCs of a New 'Ohana Adventure-G is for: Greetings From Teppan, Good-Byes, and Good News!!! - COMPLETED 1/7

Bo knew she was becoming more upset at the loss of her flock because she could have sworn she’d just talked to a headless rider carrying a pumpkin lantern as the entire scene played again in her mind as he galloped away.
I know it's a ways back but had to say I loved your Bo-Peep pics with the headless horseman and pumpkin...very cool and well played!

I adore how an eternal twilight sets the perfect tone for an evening’s dinner with friends or family.

It is quite a beautiful setting!

They were first introduced and imagined and made by Pedro Linares in the 1930’s when he fell unconscious while ill and had strange visions of bizarre animals. When he was better, he began to make paper-mache versions of what his visions portrayed. They caught the attention of a gallery owner and they caught on like wildfire from there.

Interesting story

The time passed quickly and we made our way back to the podium, either because we were texted, or because it was about time anyway, I don’t recall and it’s not in my notes.

I'm guessing you were texted cause that's how all the restaurants work now.

To get a kickstart on our meal we ordered up the Queso Fundito which was absolutely amazing!!

Queso Fundido is always amazing!

Chips and salsa rounded out our appetizer extravaganza and it’s no wonder even with only 2 dinners ordered we couldn’t finish them!!

I completely understand!

The walk out to the buses would be something akin to torture with my blister blooming in full glory, but we made it back to our room by 9:50.

Ugh on the blister. I still think you should have rented a scooter.

Still working on catching up...I was more than a couple of letters behind. :oops: As much as I loved your Cheshire Cat costume, I think Bo Peep really takes the cake!! She's one of my absolutely favourites, and you portrayed her wonderfully!

What is your favorite pavilion in World Showcase and why?

And

If you could add another pavilion which country would you choose and why?

I've mentioned this before, I think, but my favourite pavilion would be Canada. I think it's beautiful, and I have very special memories there thanks to my wedding. I wish there was a bit more representation of other facets of my country in the pavilion, especially a more authentic and robust representation of Indigenous history and culture, but it's still special for me.

If I could choose another pavilion, I'd love to see more African countries represented. When Nathan and I did the Destinations Discovered tour this winter, we heard a bit about the Equatorial Africa pavilion that was supposed to exist at one point, and how it would have had a giant treehouse with some kind of a show or film or something, all to showcase more about African culture. Our tour guide said that after Animal Kingdom was built, they didn't need to build that pavilion anymore because there was already representation of Africa there, but I don't feel like that really serves much of the same purpose. The imagineering in AK's Africa is amazing and gives you a glimpse into what an African village might look like, and there are lots of learning opportunities from cast members from Africa, but it's only one small snapshot, and the focus is obviously on African animals more so than people. If done right, I feel like that pavilion could do a lot to counter stereotypes of how people think of Africa if (like me) they've never been or don't know a lot about it, and could showcase elements of many different cultures and ways of life since Africa is such a large and diverse continent. Several different countries could be represented in the one pavilion, and do the continent so much more justice than the Outpost that currently sits in that spot.

Okay, NOW I'm caught up! (Except for some of the chatter that I mostly skimmed. Not my preference, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do when she's behind on all threads on the DIS!) Your meal in Mexico looked positively lovely. And it sounds like you had good food, aside from the portions being large and the "filler" sides unnecessary. We've never eaten there before, but we just might have to try it sometime. We have, however, dined at La Hacienda, as of just this year. That was a really super meal! It also has a lovely view if you're as fortunate as we were to be seated at a window table, but it doesn't quiiiiiiiiite match the ambience of the inside of the Mexico pavilion. Thanks for sharing your experience there.

What is your favorite pavilion in World Showcase and why?

And

If you could add another pavilion which country would you choose and why?
I don't know which pavilion is my favourite. I haven't been since 2011 so I am sure that they have all changed since then. I could go with Canada as it is my home country.
I am going to go with a lot of other people and say I would choose Australia. There is some much they could showcase. It really is a beautiful country. I would love to go back there for a visit.

This was Bo’s first All Hallows Eve Party in the village, so she stopped for a commemorative keepsake with the Kingdom’s Castle in the background.

Hey there, I was behind but finally caught up!

Love your MNSSHP recap, and your outfit is super adorable!

As she rounded one particular darkened corner, she came face to face with a tankard toting man who startled her greatly.

Haha! Best picture ever!

Canada is first up and is almost always a complete disappointment.

I kind of agree. Mike always wants to stop and look because he's of Canadian descent but we never find anything worthwhile to purchase there.

Your dinner at San Angel Inn looks great! We have an ADR there in July because my DS loves Mexican food. I'm going to ask for your lovely view!

I found a photo as I was editing this chapter’s from San Angel that DID turn out… sort of. I wish it wasn’t missing my youngest, but she’s more camera shy than any of us, so I never force that issue. Anyway, its nice to have this one that’s just a little better.

Q is for: Quite a Day; Quite a Surprise

For your reading pleasure and to whisk you away to lands far away… Enjoy!

Every day in Animal Kingdom is magical. For me, it’s more “magical” than the Magic Kingdom because it has an extraordinary way of calling me to far off, exotic places to experience more of this great big wide world. We went to AK 3 times on this trip and they were all quite magical, but this day was just a little different as it was cut a bit short. Was I disappointed? NO, quite the opposite! Why? Because we were going to have quite a surprise happen that afternoon. But first, let’s explore the beauty of the Disney-natural world for a bit! DeVine welcomed us to her World of Wildness and Wonder.

We made tracks that morning! But we never felt rushed or pushed. We had some FiPs and that helped us do the things we wanted to do, but as I recall, the kids didn’t feel a need for another Safari, so we skipped it. I was strangely ok with that.

Instead we ambled along the trails taking our time. Myself moreso than the kids. At one point it started to rain and while they took off ahead, to another sheltering place, I stayed behind where I was and stayed dry there until the shower passed. I wasn’t in a hurry and was perfectly content to savor the details of this lovely trail with the most perfect backstory.

At some point, we used our EE FiP, and the kids rode single rider for another pass while I found my ‘Z’ and ‘E’ photo places (which you’ve already seen). Last trip when they convinced me to ride it 3 times in a row, there was almost a bio-spill on the passenger platform of the Anandapur Rail Service. By the way, I found a really cool article about the ride and the backstory of the ride. I’ll bet you didn’t know it was called the Anandapur Rail Service, did you? I didn’t either!

All of these traipsings make a traveler hungry! Time for some grub and what better than some snackages from 8 Spoons and Flame Tree? For the 4 of us, none of whom were exceptionally hungry, split one order of Shrimp Mac and Cheese and a Pulled Pork Sandwich. I know, it’s not much, but we were all looking forward to a BIG dinner and didn’t want to spoil it. I know. Impressive restraint, but it’d be worth it….

(Some of the cool decorations found at Flame Tree. Yes, those are hand-carved.)

Back on track, figuratively speaking, we headed for a showing of the Lion King, but were late in the game and were literally the very last party seated. I felt a little badly for the family behind us. I also felt a tiny smidge badly for another family that had FiPs for the show but were 15 minutes late. The rules for when you have to be in line for shows are pretty clearly communicated, as are the areas where to line up, so I didn’t feel badly for too long. Maybe that makes me a horrible person, but they have the guidelines set up for a reason, and it was the END of the seating window and not even close to the beginning of when they started seating stand-by. Opinions? As predicted, we got crappy seats, so it was pointless to take photos. But I did take one to jog my memory. We had fun snorting, roaring, or whatever it was we did. And as always I was mesmerized with the Broadway quality voices, colors, textures, and acrobatics.

At some point, we rode Dinosaur as well, and I do humbly apologize if you’ve seen these before, but they’re in this stack and thought I should put them here regardless.

Gimme a break; I’m old and my memory grows dim, I’ve only had one cup of think-sharpening coffee this morning, and this TR is as old as dirt like me. <goes to make a 2nd cup the Elixer of Life>

Last edited:

I’m back, and yes, it’s delicious.

After our encounter with the Beasts of our Earth’s distant past, and getting a bomb-diggity awesome ride photo, we headed to the bathrooms. Shocking, I know. Actually, it wasn’t because I had to tinkle, which is probably even more shocking. Well, I probably did, but there was a more pressing reason. And no, it wasn’t that either. I needed to make a phone call in a place the kids wouldn’t hear me. Because I had a gigantic surprise up my sleeve. Everything was arranged and we needed to leave the park right then. So, I herded us out to the longest walk on property out to the bus corrals at AK and we boarded one bound for AKL. We arrived with my children extremely confused, but I pitched it as, “We needed a place to take a break and rest. There are comfy chairs and we can close our eyes for a bit.” They weren’t buying it but followed along anyway.

And then we waited. And waited and waited. I hate that we’re all on our phones with that AMAZEBALLS view right in front of our faces, but trust me, we’d been there a while and had plenty of viewing.

It began to rain hard at one point, and the giraffes took refuge under the trees.

Smile, Mom! :rolleyes2

We waited for a while in the little seating area off to the right, where I spotted a familiar name on this quilt:

(Deb Wills is the Creator and Founder of Allears and the quilt has all the names of the very original people and families that bought DVC shares at AKL-Kidani.)

At one point, a man about 50 or so walked in and said he had an extra couple of Budweiser Beers and didn't want to throw them away. He offered them around, and NO ONE took him up on his offer. He set them on a table and walked away.

I also took a little stroll around the Lodge for kicks and giggles and found some art; I always do.

But for years these baskets/plates made from electrical/telephone wire have made me smile. I adore them.

So much, in fact, that I was inspired enough to buy one of my very own. It now hangs on my "Africa Wall" where I see it every day. True story.

Then, when we got a little chilly, we headed for the Savanah-view porch to empty rocking chairs and then back again. And while ALL of my kids’ eyes were indeed closed back in the little seating area, someone tapped Michaela on the shoulder. I told Anara to “Wake up. Someone’s here to see you.”

This is what ensued...

I did not know myself until the Tuesday before we left that Friday that my folks had decided to come down to WDW for a couple of days and they asked me to keep it a secret from the kids. I did and they were shocked to tears. It was one of the most poignant family moments we’d had in over 2 years. My kids hadn’t seen my parents in at least that long. After hugs all around, we still had over an hour to go before dinner at Sanaa. Which was fine, we spent some time on the porch again, where this CM from Zambia was answering questions about her country and the animals. This is a toy she brought to show guests how kids play in her country:

We went back in to wait some more and my dad spotted the beers on the table and I told him the story of someone giving them away, and he said, "Who'd wanna drink that crap?!" :lmao:

Eventually, we headed down to the restaurant at 4:30 to see if they could get us in early. Until the hostess arrived, we had the pleasure of watching these 2 beautiful women drumming a rhythm... the same rhythm over and over- which admittedly grew a bit monotonous after 10 or so minutes.

But it was fun watching them have a little boy, perhaps 6 or 7, join them and try his hand at it. I’d always heard of the “Opening Ceremony” at Sanaa, but had never had the pleasure of getting to see it. But this evening, with fortunate timing and circumstances, we did. While not extravagant or with gross fanfare, the Maître d came out, welcomed us to Sanaa, and officially opened his restaurant.

Sadly, tables that can accommodate a party of 6 aren’t by the windows. But, having spent quite a while viewing the Savanah already, I knew there weren’t many animals out due to either already being put back in their backstage enclosures or finding sheltered places out of the showery weather. Instead, we focused on catching up and enjoying one another.

And I found some details in the restaurant I'd not noticed before. The ceiling is fashioned after leaves!

No one goes to Sanaa without getting the Bread Service (you've seen it a thousand times). So, we did. And it gave us all a fun time trying all the dips and declaring our favorites. I’ve enjoyed it many times, and it never, ever gets old. We also ordered 3 main dishes for the 6 of us- Zach and I split the:

Potjie Inspired Choose one from the Journey - Goan Seafood Curry, Butter Chicken, Braised Beef, Paneer Tikka, or Spicy Durban Shrimp. Served with scented Basmati Rice $28

With the Chicken and Paneer. Both were wonderfully flavorful.

And I loved it. If you like African flavors, this is definitely a good choice to find out of the ordinary meals on a WDW vacation.

I also got a S. African Wine Flight:

Mikki and Anara split the:

Traditional Sosatie Braai Lamb with Apricots, pap, spinach, cashews, and goat cheese $26

Mom and Dad split the:

African-inspired Biryani- Fragrant rice with seasonal vegetables influenced from the Cape of Good Hope; add choice of chicken or shrimp $26

with chicken.

I am not sure my dad loved what he got, but he is super picky and the way he dug through his plate, nosing around with his fork, cracks me up. A picture is worth a thousand words…

They’d had a long travel day so decided to head back to their Good Neighbor Hotel (Hilton?) and called it a night. We boarded a bus back to AK to round out our evening. The kids, as of yet, hadn’t seen Pandora or the TOL at night, and we spent quite a long time wandering around from the time the nightlife of Pandora woke up until we found ourselves too tired to keep on keepin’ on. We watched some of the Awakenings shows and called it a night.

And with that, we headed "home" from a wild day.

Last edited:
(Deb Wills is the Creator and Founder of Allears and the quilt has all the names of the very original people and families that bought DVC shares at AKL-Kidani.)

That's really cool that you noticed that! I love all of the African art in there too. There's definitely plenty to see to pass the time!

I told Anara to “Wake up. Someone’s here to see you.”

This is what ensued...

Aw, :love: :love: :love:

So sweet! What a nice surprise!

What a great day!

Every day in Animal Kingdom is magical. For me, it’s more “magical” than the Magic Kingdom because it has an extraordinary way of calling me to far off, exotic places to experience more of this great big wide world. We went to AK 3 times on this trip and they were all quite magical, but this day was just a little different as it was cut a bit short. Was I disappointed? NO, quite the opposite! Why? Because we were going to have quite a surprise happen that afternoon. But first, let’s explore the beauty of the Disney-natural world for a bit! DeVine welcomed us to her World of Wildness and Wonder.
Love Devine!
Instead we ambled along the trails taking our time. Myself moreso than the kids. At one point it started to rain and while they took off ahead, to another sheltering place, I stayed behind where I was and stayed dry there until the shower passed. I wasn’t in a hurry and was perfectly content to savor the details of this lovely trail with the most perfect backstory.
There is nothing like the trails at AK. :goodvibes
All of these traipsings make a traveler hungry! Time for some grub and what better than some snackages from 8 Spoons and Flame Tree? For the 4 of us, none of whom were exceptionally hungry, split one order of Shrimp Mac and Cheese and a Pulled Pork Sandwich. I know, it’s not much, but we were all looking forward to a BIG dinner and didn’t want to spoil it. I know. Impressive restraint, but it’d be worth it….
Great choices!
And as always I was mesmerized with the Broadway quality voices, colors, textures, and acrobatics.
Same...it is a spectacular show!
Because I had a gigantic surprise up my sleeve. Everything was arranged and we needed to leave the park right then. So, I herded us out to the longest walk on property out to the bus corrals at AK and we boarded one bound for AKL. We arrived with my children extremely confused, but I pitched it as, “We needed a place to take a break and rest. There are comfy chairs and we can close our eyes for a bit.” They weren’t buying it but followed along anyway.
Curious.....
But for years these baskets/plates made from electrical/telephone wire have made me smile. I adore them.
I had no idea that's what they were made from!
I did not know myself until the Tuesday before we left that Friday that my folks had decided to come down to WDW for a couple of days and they asked me to keep it a secret from the kids. I did and they were shocked to tears. It was one of the most poignant family moments we’d had in over 2 years. My kids hadn’t seen my parents in at least that long. After hugs all around, we still had over an hour to go before dinner at Sanaa. Which was fine, we spent some time on the porch again, where this CM from Zambia was answering questions about her country and the animals. This is a toy she brought to show guests how kids play in her country:
This is the best ever! The pictures tell the story here.....I love it!
We went back in to wait some more and my dad spotted the beers on the table and I told him the story of someone giving them away, and he said, "Who'd wanna drink that crap?!" :lmao:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Sadly, tables that can accommodate a party of 6 aren’t by the windows. But, having spent quite a while viewing the Savanah already, I knew there weren’t many animals out due to either already being put back in their backstage enclosures or finding sheltered places out of the showery weather. Instead, we focused on catching up and enjoying one another.
What better way to spend time?
They’d had a long travel day so decided to head back to their Good Neighbor Hotel (Hilton?) and called it a night. We boarded a bus back to AK to round out our evening. The kids, as of yet, hadn’t seen Pandora or the TOL at night, and we spent quite a long time wandering around from the time the nightlife of Pandora woke up until we found ourselves too tired to keep on keepin’ on. We watched some of the Awakenings shows and called it a night.
Sounds like a perfect end to the day. As always, your pictures are spectacular! :)

I’m on the AK bandwagon with you. Love this park, so much to see, I never tire of exploring.
How nice for your parents to surprise the kids
We love Sanaa it is a favorite!

I found a photo as I was editing this chapter’s from San Angel that DID turn out… sort of. I wish it wasn’t missing my youngest, but she’s more camera shy than any of us, so I never force that issue. Anyway, its nice to have this one that’s just a little better.

That's a cool photo! Love your face paint of course, and the lovely blue lighting!! and of course the angle of the photo makes it more interesting.

Reading your TR, all of a sudden realized I'm confused. For our Epcot day, we made reservations at a San Angel that I thought was on the water for night time show viewing....but you look like you are inside the Mexico pavillion...am I losing my mind? Are there two restaurants called San Angel at Epcot?

split one order of Shrimp Mac and Cheese and a Pulled Pork Sandwich.

That mac and cheese looks amazing. I wish I could convince anyone in my family to share meals. We always have so much left over but when you are looking at menus everyone wants their own...sigh...

At some point, we rode Dinosaur as well,

Love the Dino pics....also excited to try riding this on upcoming trip, haven't been on it in forever.

What an amazing surprise that your parents were able to join for part of the trip. Your kids looked so happy to see them. Such fun!

I found a photo as I was editing this chapter’s from San Angel that DID turn out… sort of
I like it. :)
Q is for: Quite a Day; Quite a Surprise
Quiet please. I’m querying this report for quality quotables.
"If I stand here long enough, the sign will fall on my head and I'll have a lifetime pass to Disney!"
For your reading pleasure and to whisk you away to lands far away… Enjoy!
I did! Well... not all of it. But some!
Every day in Animal Kingdom is magical. For me, it’s more “magical” than the Magic Kingdom because it has an extraordinary way of calling me to far off, exotic places to experience more of this great big wide world.
I have to disagree. I find MK "magical", while I find AK more... mysterious... or mythical... otherworldly (Pandora)… hmmm... less "enchanting" and more seductive.
DeVine welcomed us to her World of Wildness and Wonder.
Love DeVine! :love:
ooohhh… what a great shot of her! Love how she's looking right at you. :)
the kids didn’t feel a need for another Safari, so we skipped it. I was strangely ok with that.
I get that. I think you need to do it once... but that's usually enough.
Nice shot. Were you fairly close or is that a telephoto shot?
Last trip when they convinced me to ride it 3 times in a row, there was almost a bio-spill on the passenger platform of the Anandapur Rail Service.
:rolleyes1

puke_zpsztsuuprc.gif

I’ll bet you didn’t know it was called the Anandapur Rail Service, did you? I didn’t either!
Actually... I did. :)
That link was an interesting read, though. I'm going to have to look for the red over the doors and take note of the steam vents.
Time for some grub and what better than some snackages from 8 Spoons and Flame Tree?
Yes please!
split one order of Shrimp Mac and Cheese
mmmmm….. yummmm!!!! Possibly my favourite thing to eat in all of Disney.
(Some of the cool decorations found at Flame Tree. Yes, those are hand-carved.)
Whoa! Cool!
Those utensils are hand carved.

:rolleyes:
Back on track, figuratively speaking,
Nice.
literally the very last party seated.
Whoa! Just made it!
I felt a little badly for the family behind us.
Well... someone has to be last.
Maybe that makes me a horrible person,
Nah. They have to shut the doors and start the show at some point.
We had fun snorting, roaring, or whatever it was we did.
:laughing:
And as always I was mesmerized with the Broadway quality voices, colors, textures, and acrobatics.
One of Disney's best shows... if not their best.
Gimme a break; I’m old and my memory grows dim, I’ve only had one cup of think-sharpening coffee this morning, and this TR is as old as dirt like me. <goes to make a 2nd cup the Elixer of Life>
:laughing: Okay. Go get your cup of Joe.
I’m back, and yes, it’s delicious.
:rolleyes:
ahem... I see you all changed clothes just for this ride!

:rolleyes1
we headed to the bathrooms. Shocking, I know.
:sad2:
Actually, it wasn’t because I had to tinkle, which is probably even more shocking.
What???? :faint:
Well, I probably did,
Okay. That's better. :snooty:
but there was a more pressing reason. And no, it wasn’t that either.
:eek:

:lmao:
So, I herded us out to the longest walk on property out to the bus corrals at AK
Ugh... yeah, that's a long one, isn't it?
I feel DHS is another one that feels overly long.
It began to rain hard at one point, and the giraffes took refuge under the trees.
Bet you were happy you were inside and not out in the parks at that moment.
How does she sit like that!?!?!? It hurts just looking at her!
Smile, Mom! :rolleyes2
Open your eyes, Liesa! :laughing:
I spotted a familiar name on this quilt:
How do you do that? I never would've noticed... and not just because I didn't know the name in the first place!
At one point, a man about 50 or so walked in and said he had an extra couple of Budweiser Beers and didn't want to throw them away. He offered them around, and NO ONE took him up on his offer.
Yeah... I'm not taking a drink from a stranger. Nope.
They are pretty cool... and pretty, too.
I told Anara to “Wake up. Someone’s here to see you.”
Awwww... That whole reunion is just wonderful. :)
Love how your one DD is wiping her eyes in that shot. They all look so happy! :love:
I did and they were shocked to tears.
I see that! Awww!
It was one of the most poignant family moments we’d had in over 2 years.
:hug:
This is a toy she brought to show guests how kids play in her country:
Interesting! She was able to steer it somehow?
:lmao:
we had the pleasure of watching these 2 beautiful women drumming a rhythm... the same rhythm over and over- which admittedly grew a bit monotonous after 10 or so minutes.
Ugh... yeah, okay... maybe change up the tune a bit, ladies?
I’d always heard of the “Opening Ceremony” at Sanaa
I'd never heard of it until just now. :)
While not extravagant or with gross fanfare, the Maître d came out, welcomed us to Sanaa, and officially opened his restaurant.
Cute. :)
Sadly, tables that can accommodate a party of 6 aren’t by the windows.
Too bad, but... you did say you spent a lot of time and it doesn't seem that it was a big deal for you guys.
Instead, we focused on catching up and enjoying one another.
::yes::
The ceiling is fashioned after leaves!
Really! I hadn't noticed that earlier.
No one goes to Sanaa without getting the Bread Service
::yes::
I also got a S. African Wine Flight:
So.... we can anticipate a sweatshirt purchase?
I am not sure my dad loved what he got, but he is super picky and the way he dug through his plate, nosing around with his fork, cracks me up.
:laughing:
The kids, as of yet, hadn’t seen Pandora or the TOL at night
So??? What did they think? Were they blown away? Or just "meh"?

Anyway, its nice to have this one that’s just a little better.

Great group selfie!

I wasn’t in a hurry and was perfectly content to savor the details of this lovely trail with the most perfect backstory.

This is my favorite trail in the AK.

Last trip when they convinced me to ride it 3 times in a row, there was almost a bio-spill on the passenger platform of the Anandapur Rail Service.

I'm a 1 and done for EE. I would have a Bio-spill if I did it more than that.

We had fun snorting, roaring, or whatever it was we did. And as always I was mesmerized with the Broadway quality voices, colors, textures, and acrobatics.

Such a beautiful show and quality performance.

Because I had a gigantic surprise up my sleeve.

I love surprises.

It was one of the most poignant family moments we’d had in over 2 years. My kids hadn’t seen my parents in at least that long.

Now I'm leaking.

The kids, as of yet, hadn’t seen Pandora or the TOL at night, and we spent quite a long time wandering around from the time the nightlife of Pandora woke up until we found ourselves too tired to keep on keepin’ on. We watched some of the Awakenings shows and called it a night.

Such a beautiful park after dark. I'm glad everyone got to see it.

I did! And was enjoying it too... and then... it happened.

I had read and multiquoted everything... but there was another page. I clicked it and... the music stopped. D'oh! :headache:

Ooops!!! Yes, I know that will happen.

Holy smokes! I had no idea. I thought the most expensive ones would've been around $20. Whoa!

Uh, nope. They are speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeendy!

Ohhhh… Okay. Got it now.
But... that's the same reason they sell you a Coke for $4. It costs them... almost exactly zero.

And suckers will buy it every day. Myself included. But not Coke. Overpriced cocktails.

Such a lovely dinner in Mexico
You had a wonderful view and I’m glad the food was yummy 😋
We have been twice and enjoyed it both times!
I wonder how many people try on the huge sombrero? It is a tradition in the pavilion haha 😂
It really was! Really a surprise winner. I had gone in with trepidation, but my kids actually declared it in the top 3 meals we had.

... enough to make sure everyone goes home with lice.

The history of Japanese baseball was the first exhibit we ever saw there. Prior to that we didn't even know that they had a museum. :)

I think that must have been before I began going. I don't remember that one. Then again, it could have been that when we first went in 2000, we simply didn't know about the museum either. :)
I think I lot of people rush on by both this one AND the ones in Morocco and the Stave Church as well.

I love the green salsa and could devour the whole thing. We usually go there for lunch because it is a lot less crowded.

I hadn't thought of lunch, although, during the festivals, the kiosks are SUPER busy, so I'd rather do those for lunch/afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter