The ABCs of An EPIC Girls' Trip! May, 2019-Q is for: Quietly Sending this Trip Report off Into an Internet Sunset (8/25)

I hear you can pick up a coffee for $.66 at McDonalds with a discount. Tastes like crap,
Why are you being redundant
And
Repeating yourself?

You said coffee, so tastes like crap is a given.

I called up the manager, and on the spot offered me an interview
Good sign!

before I got home, I was sent the background check link.
Good sign!

Good sign, yes?
I already said it was.

I had a "Welcome Letter" in my inbox.
Even better sign

Best part? An $8/hour increase over my current pay.
You go girl! Maybe make that more hours and previous less for that money differential.

I'll need a new car in probably less than 2 years and need to think seriously about retirement savings.
Who needs a car when you're at Disney? Transportation taken care of
retirement savings is probably important

So, having said all of that, my DISTime will shrink even more,
:sad2:

But understand

That's only for the Slinky Dog, Safari or FoP stand by queues.
People stand in those stand by queues???
Party pooper.
Sorry Jennifer.
Never read any Tolstoy, but I did see a play by him (The Cherry Orchard?) in Crapistan. Excellent.... but sad as I recall.
You're one up on me, then. I've never read or seen anything by Tolstoy.
Probably my all time fave author.
Good pick on my part, then. :)
Never cared much for American Lit of that era.
Never read The Great Gatsby?
Okay, fine. I admit it. I do watch it with my kiddos at work.
:laughing:
Yes, like that. Dickens... hmmm, love him too! Especially Great Expectations.
I haven't read any since high school. I should. I read some before I had to (not many can say that) and really enjoyed it.
Nah, had to go back to incognito so as not to be mobbed.
Oh, of course! Silly me.
Yes, it did, and I'd stashed a battery pack in my purse. But I'm an imbicile sometimes and didn't add a cord.
Well, at least you were charged and ready afterwards.
They are a very special kind of glass. Don't tell anyone!
Plexiglass????
Ironically/coincidentally, I just watched that last night! The new(ish) one with Depp/Carter/Hathaway.
I haven't seen either of the new ones. Which one did you see?
She couldn't even believe it! She would have been happy at the CSR, as would have I, but this was a happy surprise for sure.
Good!! :goodvibes
I thoguht that really was the extra special touch that makes Disney, Disney.
::yes:: I love when stuff like that happens. :)
If they do, I doubt it's just me. I did find it over-the-top weird and still has me puzzled.
Next time (if there is one), you need to ask! "How did you know I worked at DL?"
I would agree, I don't think I'd ever go there alone, but you can order the same food at the Tambu, have a great view, and a nice Lapu! ;
Nope! No Lapu for me. Not a fan of rum.
Fine and dandy!
Glad to hear that. :)
I think most people do... Well, maybe most people say 50 and older.
::yes:: Pre-internet people.

Yes, although it wasn't too bad. I spent an hour and a half or so in an AT&T store and away I went with a new phone to keep me in debt for years!! YAY me.
Was the phone that went swimming a new one too?
Thanks! Starting to wind down now. I'll post about the Food Kiosks for Flower and Garden and maybe one or two other things, but after that, kinda wanna start my next TR.
Onwards and upwards!
All total I spent maybe 30-40 minutes on my longest visit. Really not bad for waiting for a decent shot. Had I known I wouldn't get one...
But it's a great shot!
Makes me wonder who the proverbial monkeys are.
:rolleyes1
Yes, you have.... I seem to recall a certain (wet!) wait for Jack.
That was an anomaly. Won't do that again.
And you're right. When I was 12, I'd stand in line for Space Mountain for an hour. Now, no way. For a place in Trader Sam's, yeah. Done that in the last few years.
:laughing: Traded in rides for alcohol.
The one of baby sprawled out on Kashata.
So this one:
… is yours???? That's a great shot! Are you kidding???
I hear you can pick up a coffee for $.66 at McDonalds with a discount. Tastes like crap, but...
I didn't say you had to kill yourself!

Wow so many updates and so fast. I've been stuck waiting on luggage before too. It's so frustrating when you have placed to be and people to see. The person ride over to the Poly was really a nice touch. I've very curious and how your driver knew so much about you. Maybe he's a Diser too? Enjoyed your pictures of baby Grace. So sweet! I think it's really cool that you're working on your Wilderness badges. Good luck. And Good Luck with your new side hustle. Try not to wear yourself down too much. I loved all your birthday celebrations. The video at O'hana's is priceless. You making me really want to try the Edison when we do a no kids trip, hopefully in the future.

A REAL LIFE UPDATE
My goodness! What a roller coaster. I'm surprised that the apartment vetoed the Airbnb a bit on the one hand... and understand it on the other a little bit. Either way, sorry to hear that you were enjoying it, making money... and had it shut down.
But! Exciting about the new job! Sounds like it'll be a good fit and... pays better? Hello!
So, having said all of that, my DISTime will shrink even more, but I still love to write, I still love to share my photos and stories, and still love all of you.
Awww... we love you too and are always happy when you can find a few minutes to share stories with us. :hug:

Birthdays, until a few years ago, were never much of a cause for celebration,
:( That's sad. I'm glad things seem to have turned around for you?
but things changed dramatically on my 50th when I was treated like royalty at Victoria and Albert’s.
Very nice! What a way to celebrate!
I was sung to in 4…. Count them… 4 languages,
That's gotta be some kind of record.
While on a monorail ride one morning, a young family noticed my birthday button and asked if I’d like their daughter, perhaps 7 or 8 years old, to sing me Happy Birthday. Of COURSE I would! “Okay, which language?” “Uhhh, well I certainly wasn’t expecting that! I hemmed and hawed a bit, and they offered, “Irish, Spanish or <something else I don’t remember>?” I chose Irish, and right there in front of a carful of folks, I got my first Happy Birthday song in Irish from the most precious of sources.
That's so sweet! Awwww!
At O’hana the Ukulele Guy lead a restaurant-wide Happy Birthday for Jackie and me in Hawaiian.
Saw that. :)
If you know me at all, you would have guessed I’d boogie it up with my faves, Tam Tam Congo at AKL.
::yes::
as ridiculous as I look, I make it a point to shake my goods with them at least once a trip.
:laughing: And I highly doubt you look ridiculous. Probably adorable. Like you're having fun. :)
I LOVED having Happy Birthday sung to me by the gathered crowd in Swahili. Woot!
That's pretty cool!
(***Side note: Photos went down into the watery abyss with the phone- the really tragic part of that story is that I had literally let my Cloud payment slip for those 2 days. I got a notice just before my trip saying my payment information was outdated (I’d gotten a new debit card with a new exp date) and I needed to update it. But you know how it goes with trying to work full time right up to leaving on a trip. I either forgot or didn’t have time to do it. So, while I WAS warned that I was going to lose Cloud backup, those 2 days where they cut me off were permanently lost. Lesson learned. And you can be sure, one of the first things I did when I set my new phone up was update my Cloud info. Traveler, be warned.)
:eek: Wow. I didn't know that about it. Knew the phone went swimming, you've mentioned that a few times, but... what rotten timing!
I found myself at DTD (yeah, yeah, DTD, The Springs, whatever….)
DTD is perfectly fine.
You know, one of those places you won’t find the kids having meltdowns because the Childless have unjustly taken up space or precious pretzel commodities.
:rolleyes1

I wonder what she'll do when her kids get older? Self-ban herself?
I hung out in the reception area long enough to watch this mixologist who’d set up a mini bar with cool concoctions right there!
That looks pretty interesting. Wonder what it was. Or did you find out?
Finally, around 9:30, a table in the corner opened up and just as I turned to trot my hiney upstairs to make sure everyone knew my table was empty, the hostess met me to let me know my table was ready.
:laughing: Funny. "Is that my table?...""That's your table!"
I’ve had tables dreams dashed before in the not too distant past from this. Not looking at you at all, @cinderkelly .
:lmao:
mmmm… love Deviled Eggs. Those look good.
I didn’t get much video, but what I do have will give you a pretty good idea of what to expect.
Love her voice.
this Stilt Lady ambled through, presumably to walk around outside for a bit to draw in more business.
Obviously the stilt guy wasn't bringing in enough of a crowd! :laughing:
Again, some minutes later, a trio of dancers, dressed in flapper costumes took over the dance floor and did a number that filled some time before the next act was up.
How were they?
And what’s better than one birthday cake? 10 of them. Duh. How about this little beauty?
:laughing: That looks fun... and decadent!
I mean what better way to stall at a coveted lounge-level table than to order far more than you can possibly eat?
Good plan. "Are you done with that?"

"Nope!"

I’m pretty sure if I tried anything close to this, I’d and up in a body cast and traction.
:laughing: Me too!
I've never been able to hula even one hula hoop.
That's a cool shot!
Aww... someone's gotten treated!
I was hoping to see the aerialist that I’d seen on other YouTube vids of the entertainment. Perhaps someday I’ll head back and see if the entertainment changes out from what I got to see.
Maybe... you left relatively early. Maybe that happens later at night?
Abracadabar (RIP)
It's gone? Darn! I wanted to try it some day. Guess not.

What a great night out on your birthday. The Edison definitely looks like a place I would enjoy. I much prefer a laid back evening with some music and entertainment as opposed to a loud dance club.

She brushed off a few pumpkin seeds from the seat beside her that must have been left by a previous passenger. Curious, she mused…
I don't even want to know…
Unfortunately, the Princess was now out of her realm so no footmen were able to retrieve their bags for them. It’s ok! Our princess has learned the valuable lessons in life that no work is beneath her, hard work pays off, and if you want something done right (or fast), you do it yourself.
What??? That doesn't sound very princessy
After not one but 2 calls, 30 minutes apart, and 2 corresponding assurances they’d “be there right away”, Princess Steppe took matters into her own hands and trudged back to the area the servants worked and inquired about the whereabouts of her luggage.
Uh oh... heads are gonna roll.
What a thoughtful, thorough, service-minded gesture!
Gotta get back in your good graces somehow!
She mentioned it to the other ladies and asked if they’d talked to him about her. They emphatically denied doing so which was both a bit alarming and also mystical and magical at the same time. How did this man know that she’d spent time in California, and not just that, but also that she worked in a restaurant there!?!
And they say there's no personal information tied to those Magic Bands... Bring me my tinfoil hat!!!!
Little did I know that I would pull a colossal boo boo and take my phone for a swim losing the photos altogether from those 2 days.
It happens to the best of us. It happens to people like me too.
So, instead of a normally mediocre TR, you will have to suffice with a less-than-mediocre one with fewer photos
Join the club...
Look at me go!! I mean, makes sense, right? I am almost a senior citizen.
In no way was I going to make a sarcastic comment about the Senior Merit Badge.
At least that’s what the cashier at Ace Hardware thought when she asked if wanted the Senior Discount.
Ouch... :headache:
And truth be told, the money was quite good. But, I got busted.
The one time you don't follow the rules...
And within minutes of getting home (a 30-minute drive) I had a "Welcome Letter" in my inbox. Best part? An $8/hour increase over my current pay.
I think it is safe to say that they really wanted you! Congrats!
I’m pretty sure if I tried anything close to this, I’d and up in a body cast and traction. Enjoy the tiny bit of video I got of her
:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:
Holy crap! I have no idea what my server was thinking, but I appreciated the gesture a LOT and after a photo, I asked her to box it up.
Great picture! You just look like you're happy and having a great time... and that dessert looks pretty good too!

Catching up...

Steppe arrived flushed and sweaty, which makes her sound like a toilet in an Alabama summer cabin in August.

Ew. Thanks for not repeating that in Salem.

“Oh, Your Royal Highness! A million apologies, please forgive me! I didn’t know you were checking in!”

If I had a dollar for every time someone said that to me...

I'd be broke.

Perhaps he was overwhelmed with the newness of serving a princess of such high caliber and standing in this magical kingdom.

Perhaps he wanted a nice tip.

(Okay, that was fiction, but it sounded good.)

The first rule of TR writing.

Princesses eat "luncheon".

Is that a kind of fish?

Many other princesses from other kingdoms both near and far would be arriving and collectively called themselves EPIC- a quite fitting acronym for Entitled Princesses in Cahoots. There were many shenanigans that were cahooted, and those can be read in the published diaries of other cahooting princesses as well.

Ah...now I get it. I like it! Enjoy the cahooting!

Alejandro, when he decided to finally tend to our esteemed princesses needs, gave exemplary service that went above and beyond what he apparently gave to other, more common, folk.

Hooray for Alejandro!

Our princess has learned the valuable lessons in life that no work is beneath her, hard work pays off, and if you want something done right (or fast), you do it yourself.

Except installing a new garage door opener. Someone else can do that.

Properly greeted, of course, by attendants, they made haste to their quarters where Princess Steppe found that her baggages had STILL not arrived! She was irritated!

And she wrote a strongly worded memo!

At one point, this very petite man asked she how long she’d worked at Disney. Mind you, this was completely unprompted by herself, so she assumed that before she’d gotten to the cart, either Princess Jenn or the Queen Mother had told him the Princess had served on the foreign fields of California near her other castle. He continued the conversation by asking which restaurant it was that she’d spent time at her post. Again, totally unprompted or hinted at. Things were becoming weirder and weirder….

Whoa. I knew our phones were spying on us, but still...

How did this man know that she’d spent time in California, and not just that, but also that she worked in a restaurant there!?! To this day, she has no answer but wonders if his employer might possibly have read the tabloids of the distant past when they knew such a famous princess was arriving to be served in their midst!

Huh. That is an odd one.

It turns out, (remember when I told you he was chosen as a coachman for his superb knowledge of horses….?) he was a jockey in his youth and was intimately associated with Willie Shoemaker- the most famous racing jockey ever. Kind, gentle, yet strong and tenacious…. It all made sense.

Wow, cool! What a neat connection.

Admittedly I took very few photos compared to other trips I have gone on. And as mentioned before, I chose to leave my camera behind on 2 ½ days as my neck isn’t what it used to be. The camera is heavy and is a pain in that neck. Literally. Little did I know that I would pull a colossal boo boo and take my phone for a swim losing the photos altogether from those 2 days.

Another sensible decision unjustly punished.

I saw her first with Kelly after patiently (sort of) waiting for almost 20 minutes to even get up to the glass.

No fastpasses for that one?

I went up on the 2nd tier of the viewing area and watched some kids interacting with a CM getting a badge for their Wilderness Explorer Handbook. The big kid in me couldn’t resist! I asked for a handbook and did the first activity to work my way to earning my Senior Wilderness Explorer status.

My little guy would love that. And he's a completist like his dad, so he'd spend all day collecting every single one.

I tried my hand at Airbnb'ing the spare room in my apartment and it was going REALLY GREAT!!! I loved it and was meeting some really nice people. And truth be told, the money was quite good. But, I got busted. My apt. management found out and I had to pull my ad down, cancel all of the reservations I had lined up, and Airbnb issued refunds to everyone.

Wow, that must have been really recent. You were just telling us about that arrangement. Sorry to hear the news.

I went and sat through a 30-minute panel interview and before I got home, I was sent the background check link. Good sign, yes? And within minutes of getting home (a 30-minute drive) I had a "Welcome Letter" in my inbox. Best part? An $8/hour increase over my current pay.

Hey, I'm glad for the good news on the rebound!

So, having said all of that, my DISTime will shrink even more, but I still love to write, I still love to share my photos and stories, and still love all of you.

I understand. My DIS time isn't what it was, either. I can't follow nearly as many people.

While on a monorail ride one morning, a young family noticed my birthday button and asked if I’d like their daughter, perhaps 7 or 8 years old, to sing me Happy Birthday. Of COURSE I would! “Okay, which language?” “Uhhh, well I certainly wasn’t expecting that! I hemmed and hawed a bit, and they offered, “Irish, Spanish or <something else I don’t remember>?” I chose Irish, and right there in front of a carful of folks, I got my first Happy Birthday song in Irish from the most precious of sources.

Wow, that's a neat surprise!

Side note: Photos went down into the watery abyss with the phone- the really tragic part of that story is that I had literally let my Cloud payment slip for those 2 days.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

I enjoyed this juggler’s set quite a bit. A young lady of many talents… (#nonotthatset)

Hey, some of us can enjoy it, right?

I wasn’t particularly hungry, but it’s a rude proposition to park one’s carcass at a table with zero intention of leaving for up to an hour without ordering something.

Seems legit.

Wow...that's different.

Glad you enjoyed it! Not sure it's my cup of tea, though.

It looks like a nice evening at The Edison!

We haven’t been there yet and I didn’t realize they had performers other than music, very cool!

Happy Belated Birthday Liesa!

Little did I know that I would pull a colossal boo boo and take my phone for a swim losing the photos altogether from those 2 days.

I'm still sad for you about this. Lost photos sometimes hurt more than lost material things, I find. But the trip report must go on!!

So, instead of a normally mediocre TR, you will have to suffice with a less-than-mediocre one with fewer photos.

I don't think this is a fair assessment of your usual TRs, or of this one! I'm still enjoying it very much!

It was stifling in the covered viewing area and tempers were edgy at times. The increasingly common entitled, rude behavior prevailed.

I can understand what provokes this kind of behaviour, but it still isn't very nice.

(NOT my photo, but one taken from another EPIC DISser. Possibly @paradesintherain )

Oh my goodness :lovestruc

Look at me go!! I mean, makes sense, right? I am almost a senior citizen. At least that’s what the cashier at Ace Hardware thought when she asked if wanted the Senior Discount. :rolleyes:

:rotfl:

You know what? It was fun and something completely different to do.

That's awesome! I've had this recommended to me a few times now, so we might have to give it a shot! It looks like fun!

In fact, I’m thinking of getting in line for a pretzel with some slutty shorts on and ask if there’s a Childless Traveler’s Badge yet. I'm not a Millennial, but I do travel childless most of the time.

:rotfl:

I tried my hand at Airbnb'ing the spare room in my apartment and it was going REALLY GREAT!!! I loved it and was meeting some really nice people. And truth be told, the money was quite good. But, I got busted. My apt. management found out and I had to pull my ad down, cancel all of the reservations I had lined up, and Airbnb issued refunds to everyone.

I'm sorry to hear this didn't work out! I've stayed in a few Air BnBs and had great experiences, so I can see how it could be a great opportunity hosts to make some extra income and meet new people. You would make an awesome host for travellers!

And within minutes of getting home (a 30-minute drive) I had a "Welcome Letter" in my inbox. Best part? An $8/hour increase over my current pay. I am commited to 1 day/week there and start August 27th. It's working as an RN in the "Short Stay" Dept. where minor procedures are done. I'll admit patients, see them through their short recoveries, do infusions of antibiotics, work in the Cath Lab, learn how to do IV sedation (super excited about that!), and maybe learn to place PICC lines.

Your new job sounds like a great fit! Sorry to hear that it's been stressful with the finances being tight, but I'm glad you've found something that should be interesting work and pay well! I hope you enjoy your days there.

Not only was this an EPIC trip with EPICer pixie dust sprinkled throughout, it was one of the EPICest because it was also my birthday week. WOOT, WOOT!

Yay!! In case I haven't said so yet, Happy Belated Birthday! Another year on this planet to spend with those we love, and a day all about celebrating YOU? Always a good thing!

Oh my goodness! How incredibly sweet!! This would absolutely make my day.

Sometime after Hula Hoop Lady and the next set of the band, this arrived!! Holy crap! I have no idea what my server was thinking, but I appreciated the gesture a LOT and after a photo, I asked her to box it up.

Your Edison visit seemed very enjoyable, despite missing out on the aerial performer. What a lovely birthday treat...Mmmmmmm...cake!! We just celebrated my birthday a couple of days late with my family yesterday, and my cake was lovely, but it didn't look nearly this decadent!

As usual, all your photos are good, but I happen to like this one with the double image/shading effect. I presume a raindrop caused the effect, but I like it.

“Excuse me, Sir, but I have come to take up residence in this palace, and you had best be in top form!”
Atta girl. Put him in his place!

So did most of our great-aunts who passed along their glass luncheon sets. I have one; you probably do too in your attic.
Nope, can't say as I do.

“Also, Alejandro, my phone’s battery is quickly dying and my luggage won’t be arriving for a while yet, is there someone who might have a charging cord for the next couple of hours?”
I remember you telling me about this.

Today, she was a single diner which gave her time to relax without her usual royal duties.
Interesting...didn't realize you could shirk your royal duties just by being alone.

Fortunately for the server (and her ensuing gratuity), Princess Steppe also enjoys a hard cider on occasion and accepted it… more for its nice color and girly bubbles than anything else.
Gratuity? I didn't think the royal staff got such things.
Girly bubbles? How, perchance do they differ from manly bubbles?

Steppe gathered her things and went to the podium to explain that she was in a terrible hurry at this point and needed to pay immediately or put it on a room tab or something.
Things like this definitely affect their gratuity for me. Your JOB is much more than just taking my order and bringing my food. The single thing I take most note of is if my glass gets empty and if more than once, not good. That is the thing the server has DIRECT control over. The order could be wrong because of either the server or the kitchen. The food could be cold because of either the server or the kitchen. The drink...that's all on them. <sigh>....I need to get back to Tiffins soon. The service there is as good as the food. Other places on property should take note.

Why are you being redundant
And
Repeating yourself?

You said coffee, so tastes like crap is a given.

There is definitely much better coffees out there than the Golden Arches. But, I take it you are to coffee as I am to beer. Blech!

Even better sign

The best sign, I'd say!

You go girl! Maybe make that more hours and previous less for that money differential.

Maybe so!!

Who needs a car when you're at Disney? Transportation taken care of
retirement savings is probably important

LOL!! But I need one to get TO work so I CAN take Disney transportation. ;)

:sad2:

But understand
Sigh.... I'm just glad my body still works well enough to work.

People stand in those stand by queues???

Yep. :) Silly gooses.

Although.... I do confess, my crew would rather do the SB line on PP for the effects, but not more than say 20 minutes.

Sorry Jennifer.

LOLOLOL! Never gets old!

You're one up on me, then. I've never read or seen anything by Tolstoy.

One word:

Tedious.

Good pick on my part, then. :)

Yes, and now I have a hankering to watch Pride and Prejudice!

Never read The Great Gatsby?

Yes, but don't remember much about it.
I haven't read any since high school. I should. I read some before I had to (not many can say that) and really enjoyed it.

That'd be a good one to re-read as well.

Well, at least you were charged and ready afterwards.

Hard to be without nowadays.

Plexiglass????

SHUSH! You're giving away all my secrets!

I haven't seen either of the new ones. Which one did you see?

Next time (if there is one), you need to ask! "How did you know I worked at DL?"

Definitely. Too creepy!

Nope! No Lapu for me. Not a fan of rum.
I remember that!

Yep. :) Silly gooses.
:laughing:
We need people to look at us with envy.
Although.... I do confess, my crew would rather do the SB line on PP for the effects, but not more than say 20 minutes.
Ah! Yes, good point.
That's what rope drop and/or Morning EMH are for.
LOLOLOL! Never gets old!
::yes::
One word:

Tedious.
One word in reply.

Pass.
Yes, and now I have a hankering to watch Pride and Prejudice!
:laughing: Sorry!
Yes, but don't remember much about it.
It didn't end well.
Hard to be without nowadays.
Yeah, especially at Disney where you need it for so many things.
SHUSH! You're giving away all my secrets!
Whups! Sorry!
Got it. Thought it might be:
I remember that!
You and Alison. :)

There is definitely much better coffees out there than the Golden Arches. But, I take it you are to coffee as I am to beer. Blech!
I guess you forgot...another thing @pkondz and I have in common...no coffee for us! Definitely blech!

Maybe so!!
For $8 an hour difference, new job sounds like it needs more hours.

LOL!! But I need one to get TO work so I CAN take Disney transportation. ;)
Valid point

Sigh.... I'm just glad my body still works well enough to work.
I'm just glad my work requires my mind and not my body.

Oh dear...not good luck with taking your phone for a swim.
But for the record, your writing is perfectly delightful.

It was an idiot move. Ah well...

Aw, shucks thanks! I hope to get an update, one of the last for this TR out this weekend. :)

Nothing wrong with that at all! If I had a little more time, I may be inclined to get my own Wilderness Explorer badges.

Someday the girls will be gone and you can have loads of solo time to do stuff that is off the beaten path like that.

:rotfl2:
Wasn't that article ridiculous?
Completely!!

Still think its so awesome that you got to stay at the Grand on an upgrade! What a dream!! Was your Mom completely flabbergasted when you told her the news?

She was thrilled to say the least! Although, she is not nearly the Disneyphile I am, so I think it was partly lost on her.

Baby Grace is so cute!! Glad you got to try out the Wilderness Explorers stuff. As a childless millenial I plan on continuing my quest of enjoying Disney sans kids until that day comes! (I am also not going to give up my spot in front of me. And yes someone has tried to guilt me into this before. MNSSHP 2017, my family found a great spot in the hub facing the castle about 30 minutes prior and a Mother and son tried to get me to move to let them in. Sorry! (but not actually sorry lol))

You go, Girl!!

You paid (and enjoy it) as much as they do. Stand your ground!

What a bummer about the Air BnB! I don't really understand why landlords don't like them? As long as you aren't disturbing others I don't see why it should be an issue but it certainly seems to be for a lot of them! Glad the additional hours should work out though!

I don't either! THey are pre-screened and do provide ID, etc.... My experience was 100% positive and the folks lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter