The Addams Family or The Munsters

I liked both but give the edge to The Addams Family.

When I bought my first VCR about 1983 the first thing I recorded to test it out was an Addams Family rerun.

I was a Munsters' fan who never watched the Addams family until years later.

I watched both but liked the Addams Family better. There is a days of the week song set to The Addams Family tune that I used when teaching kdg and 1st. Most of the time the kids had no idea who the Addams Family were but liked the tune.

This is funny. I just finished watching the complete Addams Family collection on Prime TV recently. My vote goes ro Gomez, Morticia and the family.

Addams Family! Just loved how in love and supportive Gomez and Morticia always were!

The Addams Family is my favorite. I thought that John Astin was super as Gomez Addams.

I'm not sure which is which, but I like the one that's mainly a surf guitar song.

Here is it the Hawaii five 0 Munsters theme.

Not sure whether the OP is asking about the themes or the shows. I like the Munster's theme. As for the shows, the Adams were a bit more edgy. The Munsters were a bit more slapstick gag. Ironically both lasted just two years. Beat out by Batman and Hogan's Heroes. The Adams had the one catch line that was more memorable Youuuuu Raaaaaang.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter