The Alaska Wonder-Land Adventure Cruise -August 4, 2014 -ROLL CALL!!

We're in. Both of us, which is me (Dan) and my DW (Sue). Along with all y'alls. We are very much looking forward to it!

We are considering today a "training day" for Alaska. We have about 6" of snow so far, and it is coming down at about 1" per hour. We will see how much we get tomorrow after it ends. :eek:
Welcome aboard :wave:

We were on the Fantasy last week and booked this cruise while onboard. It will be 13 of us so far. We are all so excited to see Alaska as we hear how beautiful it is. But it will be a different kind of vacation for all of us since we always go to the beach!

Can't wait.

We were on the Fantasy last week and booked this cruise while onboard. It will be 13 of us so far. We are all so excited to see Alaska as we hear how beautiful it is. But it will be a different kind of vacation for all of us since we always go to the beach!

Can't wait.
welcome aboard :wave:

melglnh2o said:
Thank you! This is the earliest we have ever booked a cruise. Usually we book a couple months out. So looking forward to this one and definitely have time to plan.

Ha!i think I have bookmarked All the excursions I want to do already :) of course, that may change by the time we actually able to book them!

We booked this cruise this morning and I'm wondering if the "sticker shock" is ever going to wear off. :lmao:

It's myself, DH, DS14, DD11. :yay:

Who else is with us?

We are with you but you only live once! And you should enjoy the time you are here. Disney makes it all special and you will enjoy. I promise!
:littleangel:

The planning has begun!!!

I'm still getting over how much I worked last year. Actually it's taken a couple of months to wind down, and with all the people sick at work, patients and staff, I think I'm finally feeling better. :goodvibes

I've been to Vancouver before, and it's so lovely and beautiful there. We might take a short trip to Anchorage to visit some relatives before the cruise. I have an aunt from Cuba living in Alaska. (She's married to my uncle who is from the Philippines.) I still try to wrap my brain around that, being that she is from the Caribbean, but she tells me there are actually quite a few people from the tropics who live there. She misses the Caribbean food, and so would I!!!

Vancouver:

Robson Street is great for shopping and eating.

http://www.robsonstreet.ca/

This looks like fun, high suspension bridge:
http://www.capbridge.com/
CapBridge-2.jpg

We might stay here:

http://www.panpacificvancouver.com/#

vancouver_home_760x600.jpg

It's just that we did so much running around in December/January, I want to take it slow this time. :)

peloha86 said:
The planning has begun!!!

I'm still getting over how much I worked last year. Actually it's taken a couple of months to wind down, and with all the people sick at work, patients and staff, I think I'm finally feeling better. :goodvibes

I've been to Vancouver before, and it's so lovely and beautiful there. We might take a short trip to Anchorage to visit some relatives before the cruise. I have an aunt from Cuba living in Alaska. (She's married to my uncle who is from the Philippines.) I still try to wrap my brain around that, being that she is from the Caribbean, but she tells me there are actually quite a few people from the tropics who live there. She misses the Caribbean food, and so would I!!!

Vancouver:

Robson Street is great for shopping and eating.

http://www.robsonstreet.ca/

This looks like fun, high suspension bridge:
http://www.capbridge.com/

We might stay here:

http://www.panpacificvancouver.com/#

It's just that we did so much running around in December/January, I want to take it slow this time. :)

Definitely staying at the Pan Pacific. Wanted to go to Whistler or a meant island but I read they were too far. Will provably just overnight at the PP Hotel.

Definitely staying at the Pan Pacific. Wanted to go to Whistler or a meant island but I read they were too far. Will provably just overnight at the PP Hotel.

If we make reservations at Pan Pacific, as a large group maybe we'll get a discount? :scratchin

Whereabouts are you from? We're from Northern California. :beach:

peloha86 said:
If we make reservations at Pan Pacific, as a large group maybe we'll get a discount? :scratchin

Whereabouts are you from? We're from Northern California. :beach:

I'm not sure. You could check their website.

We live in southern CA.

peloha86 said:
I'll look into it. Going to VGC in July :goodvibes

Nice! I've just had to cancel my VGC for the summer and Yosemite. My son's summer camp is way more expensive than I'd planned for. I've got a concierge Fantasy stay in January that I need to hunker down and pay for. I loved Cars Land and can't wait to go back. Have fun!

Finally checking in! I forget to find the thread after we got back from vacation. Can't wait to be back in Alaska, on the Wonder, with the best Peeps on the Seven Seas, this time! :cheer2:

wonderalaska_zpse7832a23.jpg

GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WE SET SAIL IN 71 WEEKS! THAT IS 497 DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:
mickeyalaska_zps4d671a9b.jpg

Finally checking in! I forget to find the thread after we got back from vacation. Can't wait to be back in Alaska, on the Wonder, with the best Peeps on the Seven Seas, this time! :cheer2:

Karen I can't wait to visit Alaska with the best Peeps on the Seven Seas!!!

Woohoo!! The Countdown! Now this cruise really feels official! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter