The all New *OFFICIAL JUNE* 2011 thread! Some like it hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) If you only had one day, would you rather MK or Epcot? magic Kingdom!!

2) If you wanted to see most of the main characters at a character meal would you rather Chef Mickey or Tusker House? Chef Mickey

3) If you could only stay at one of these hotels would you rather Grand Floridian or Wilderness Lodge? Grand Flordian

4) If you could only stay at one of these hotels would you rather Carribbean Beach Resort or POP? Pop

5) Mickey Ice Cream Bar or Mickey Shaped Rice Krispie Treat? Ice cream bar always

6) If money was not an issue, would you rather fly or drive? flying would be nice but airfare is a budget killer for us

7) Would you rather go to Disney for Food and Wine or Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? MNSSH

8) Would you rather EMH in the morning or EMH at night? Love the night

9) If you could only ride one, Test Track or Soarin? Soarin

10) If you could only ride one, Expedition Everest or Dinosaur? Expedtion everest

11) If you could only ride one, Tower of Terror or Toy Story Mania? Toy Story!

12) If you could only ride one, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad or Space Mountain? BTMRR

13) Would you rather go to CRT or Akershus to see princesses? CRT

14) If you could only see one, would you rather see Wishes or see Illuminations? Whishes

15) Monorail ride or Ferry Boat Ride to MK (if you had to choose)?
Ferry boat

Hmmm.. Getting from MK to poly takes about 15 minutes. If you are leaving during operating hours.. Really the only time you have a wait is opening and closing times at the park. It would be out of the way if you left to just go to CAptain Cooks!! It is just another QS place! But if you were to have reservations for dinner at Ohana or kona you can plan a MK day and literally be at polynesian in 15 minutes! A lot of people invad the poly during wishes due to its proximity to the MK parking lot and the TTC. You can walk from the poly back to your car after wishes! it is a prime location for wishes! That is the reason we stay at the Poly! The grounds are gorgeous, the rooms are large. And wishes is a step out of our door!

I would love to stay at the Poly!

I would love to stay at the Poly!

They have ruined us!! After staying once we were hooked!! As you can see we haven't stayed anywhere else.. So if you do stay at the poly.. Get ready to be sucked into the great poly curse!! Never to be satisfied at any other resort!:rotfl2:

Just checking in to say hi and get my post count up so I can post pictures. I'll see you in June at the BC!

Hi kind of a newbie!!!
We are going for a spur of the moment trip to Disney in June for the first time in 20 years!!!! We usually go in April, May, October or November and we stay on site. We are staying at the Kissimmee Country Inn & Suites and we arrive June 10.
Would love to get some tips!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter