The Annual Pass thread - information and questions

Thank you, Carrie_Cat! Sounds like we need to order them by post. We don't travel until late May, so I'm guessing we still have time.

Loads of time - If you want to be really sure about getting them order them at the end of the month, if you were in Europe I'd say end of March but I'd add on the extra as you never know how many people will be renewing before the prices go up start of April :thumbsup2

Hi,

It's been too long since we visited DLP and have been thinking that annual passes may be best for us. We would like if possible passes that give us EMH, we probably won't be visiting until August, there will be 5 of us myself, my partner, mother and 2 children. Can anyone please advise which pass would be best, how we go about purchasing and what constitutes 'family' to be eligible for discount. (mother lives at same address, we are unmarried and one of the children has dad's name!)

Many thanks :)

Loads of time - If you want to be really sure about getting them order them at the end of the month, if you were in Europe I'd say end of March but I'd add on the extra as you never know how many people will be renewing before the prices go up start of April :thumbsup2
I've just been reading the prices are going to be more than doubled! Surely this can't be right?

If so out halloween trip wilk have to be cancelled and well loose the eurostar money :(

I've just been reading the prices are going to be more than doubled! Surely this can't be right?

If so out halloween trip wilk have to be cancelled and well loose the eurostar money :(

For the moment this is just a rumeur. It might or might not happen and until Disney announce the new AP prices we won't know. I've seen that last year they went up on the 1st of July instead of in April so we could have a few months wait to find out.

Hi,

It's been too long since we visited DLP and have been thinking that annual passes may be best for us. We would like if possible passes that give us EMH, we probably won't be visiting until August, there will be 5 of us myself, my partner, mother and 2 children. Can anyone please advise which pass would be best, how we go about purchasing and what constitutes 'family' to be eligible for discount. (mother lives at same address, we are unmarried and one of the children has dad's name!)

Many thanks :)

Hello :wave2: sorry not to have seen your post.

If you all live at the same address you are good to go for the family discount (- 20%). What you need is a proof of address so a bill with you and your partners name on it and the same for your mum. The children don't need to prove anything as it's obvious that they live with you - unless they are over 18 and then they need to have proof like yourselves.

You can either order them by post or buy them onsite. For the EMH you need either a Fantasy - just check that there are no blackout dates when you want to go- or a Dream which gives you 365 days access.

hth and ask away if you have any more questions :goodvibes

Hi, I haven't posted on this board before and will be a first timer when I go in july. So, have been reading this fab thread and these francillien annual passes would be great for us. we're staying off site in partner hotel and was thinking of originally buying the 4 days for 3 hopper but this annual pass would work out cheaper and we could use for the whole of our stay - 5 nights. a family of 4 same surname would I need to provide proof of address ? ive checked the block out days which wouldn't effect us - 23-28 july and if I post off the form and pay I could definetly use them as soon as I arrive

Hi, I haven't posted on this board before and will be a first timer when I go in july. So, have been reading this fab thread and these francillien annual passes would be great for us. we're staying off site in partner hotel and was thinking of originally buying the 4 days for 3 hopper but this annual pass would work out cheaper and we could use for the whole of our stay - 5 nights. a family of 4 same surname would I need to provide proof of address ? ive checked the block out days which wouldn't effect us - 23-28 july and if I post off the form and pay I could definetly use them as soon as I arrive

Hello and :welcome: to the forum

As you aren't 5 people at the same address you wont get the 20% off so no proof of addresse needed. You can send off them and as you will receive them and be using them at least 2 days after their starting date you won't have any pbs with the 2nd and 3rd day.

You don't get EMH with a Francillien so as you are staying off site you couldn't enter before 10.00 am. Well you can from 9.30 but you can't go anywhere besides Main Street until after 10.00 am.

If you want to be in the park at 8.00 am and doing rides you'll need the Fantasy AP.

hth and don't hesitate if you have any more questions :goodvibes

Hello :wave2: sorry not to have seen your post.

If you all live at the same address you are good to go for the family discount (- 20%). What you need is a proof of address so a bill with you and your partners name on it and the same for your mum. The children don't need to prove anything as it's obvious that they live with you - unless they are over 18 and then they need to have proof like yourselves.

You can either order them by post or buy them onsite. For the EMH you need either a Fantasy - just check that there are no blackout dates when you want to go- or a Dream which gives you 365 days access.

hth and ask away if you have any more questions :goodvibes
Thank you very much for your reply, I'd called the UK DLP number and they didn't have any info on annual passes except the price. They said that I couldn't buy them by post just at the park, do you know how we would go about ordering by post please? I think we would go for the dream as we are considering a Christmas trip also.

Thank you so much for your help. This thread is absolutely fantastic, a total gem. So, the form I've printed off for them is valid until 31st March and then after that the prices are going up? So when do you think I need to send it off by to get these prices?
Also, I'd need to fill in 2 of the forms as its for 4 people and they can all go in one envelope together is that right.

Many many thanks

Hello and :welcome: to the forum

As you aren't 5 people at the same address you wont get the 20% off so no proof of addresse needed. You can send off them and as you will receive them and be using them at least 2 days after their starting date you won't have any pbs with the 2nd and 3rd day.

You don't get EMH with a Francillien so as you are staying off site you couldn't enter before 10.00 am. Well you can from 9.30 but you can't go anywhere besides Main Street until after 10.00 am.

If you want to be in the park at 8.00 am and doing rides you'll need the Fantasy AP.

hth and don't hesitate if you have any more questions :goodvibes
Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it

Thank you very much for your reply, I'd called the UK DLP number and they didn't have any info on annual passes except the price. They said that I couldn't buy them by post just at the park, do you know how we would go about ordering by post please? I think we would go for the dream as we are considering a Christmas trip
also.

Have a read through this thread and if you have any questions after ask on there :thumbsup2

Also don't know wether you've seen the blackout dates for the AP's through 2016 as you might not have to get a Dream to avoid them

https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/me.../system/images/PA-calendrierBO-Francilien.pdf

https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/me...idf/system/images/PA-calendrierBO-Fantasy.pdf

Hi,

Can you buy AP online before you go? We've only ever bought at DLP but my son's pass expired last year so he'll need a new one.

Hi,

Can you buy AP online before you go? We've only ever bought at DLP but my son's pass expired last year so he'll need a new one.

you'll only get a temporary ticket if you buy online before you, you'll still have to take it to the AP office inside the park to get it made into the permanent AP. If you buy by post in advance from DLP, you'll get the permanent AP sent to your home address in advance of your trip - but then you have to post the application, send photos, payment card details through the post etc.

Hi all,

Probably a daft question, but no harm in asking!

We had Dream APs which ran out mid December. I'm now looking at getting an AP again (circumstances change - we weren't planning on going for a few years!) - I'm GUESSING I'm too late to do a renewal (with 6 months free!)?? lol I'm probably at the point where I have to start from scratch.....

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!

C x

Hi all,

Probably a daft question, but no harm in asking!

We had Dream APs which ran out mid December. I'm now looking at getting an AP again (circumstances change - we weren't planning on going for a few years!) - I'm GUESSING I'm too late to do a renewal (with 6 months free!)?? lol I'm probably at the point where I have to start from scratch.....

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!

C x

No daft questions here :goodvibes

You would have to start again - they tend to give a bit of leeway but not 2+ months. When are you planning on going as there might be some offers making it a bit cheaper :)

Thanks Carrie-Cat!

Ah, shame, but I guessed as much!! lol Well, we're definitely going this May for one day in the park (2 nights in Magic Circus - but the day isn't a Francillien BO day), so just a flying visit, but we're now possibly considering (hence the question!) at looking at a longer trip just before in Easter 2016 (on site)! So in theory, I could send off for a Francillien end of March this year and it would cover both trips. Asked about the renewal in case I could order a new AP NOW, and with 6 months free it would still cover both trips and reduce my stress of a slim end of March/mid May window!

That's IF we go in 2016. If we don't, then it's cheaper for us to get the one park one day tickets from the French DLP website for this May. So it's all a bit in the air, and just looking at possibilities at the moment.

But the other question I suppose is whether buying a higher level AP would be worth the extra money (only for one adult - we'd be a family of 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant by the time Easter 2016 comes around, and the 1 adult package on site deals are fine for the rest of us.) - especially knowing the savings we'd make not just on restaurant bills but also merchandise (my husband is a bit of a shop a holic!!!)...... he's quite tempted by us getting a Dream pass again for the 20% off!! lol

I THINK I have the best options covered (ignoring the Dream AP ramble directly above! lol), but if you can think of any other way of doing things, that would be great.

C x

If I buy an Fantasy Annual Pass before we arrive at the park can we arrive on a blockout day? Sunday 24th May is a blockout day for Fantasy Passes, will I be able to enter? I am hoping I can because it is only like buying a day ticket and deciding to upgrade in the park to a Fantasy Pass!!

If I buy an Fantasy Annual Pass before we arrive at the park can we arrive on a blockout day? Sunday 24th May is a blockout day for Fantasy Passes, will I be able to enter? I am hoping I can because it is only like buying a day ticket and deciding to upgrade in the park to a Fantasy Pass!!

Yes: if you go in with a day ticket and then upgrade to any annual pass at Bureau Passeport Annuel, you can stay in the park. ;) But if you buy the annual pass BEFORE you go (through mail for example), you can't get in on a block day. With the exception when you stay in a Disney hotel, because then your annual pass will be valid even on block days. You will have to show your hotel easy card at the enterance.

I renewed my AP by post, the money was taken from my account on 17th Feb but I have not yet received my pass. Should I be worried ?? Does anyone have an email address that I could use to contact them. thanks in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter