The Bachelor - An Officer and a Gentlemen

I can't believe how different the group dates were.

I would be mad if I had to do the work out thing while the other group got to go on the town and have fun.

The two blonde beauty queens won't make it to far I am sure.

I haven't watched the last few seasons, but after last weeks show I think I will maybe watch this season, looks funny.
We will see after tonight!

I can't believe how different the group dates were.

I would be mad if I had to do the work out thing while the other group got to go on the town and have fun.

The two blonde beauty queens won't make it to far I am sure.

I agree with this. (and in bikinis too). I thought the first group date lasted a lot longer than the second.

I'm ready for Miss I got the first rose, first date and first kiss to leave the show. Didn't she ask Andy what his dream wedding would be like last night? I'm surprised he kept her after that.

I can't believe he gave one of those Barbie blondes a rose.

Yes I agree the first rose girl has to go.

I think I would be out of there with all this execrise he is putting them though. Next week they are doing more. That is his life. Wouldn't be mine....:rotfl2:

The "Barbies" are a disgrace to females in general, IMO. Happy to see one go... now if he'd just get rid of the other. :rolleyes1

I also think Ms. First Rose is getting a bit cocky. I can't see her lasting much longer.

For some reason I don't trust first-rose Stephanie. I think she is one of those "in it to win it" kind of girls, and I also think she is sneaky. She may turn out to be the one we all love to hate. Should be interesting.

We all know why he gave the barbie a rose....she looks like a Playmate!

For some reason I don't trust first-rose Stephanie. I think she is one of those "in it to win it" kind of girls, and I also think she is sneaky. She may turn out to be the one we all love to hate. Should be interesting.

Yup, count me in on not liking this girl either................I hope he gets rid of her fast.

I liked the teacher girl, what was her name???? The one he sat on the beach and talked to - she seemed like a very nice girl.

I thought for sure both Barbie girls would be gone - griping about not getting their hair wet - they would never last in a relationship with him that's for sure.

I think he came into the gathering planning on getting rid of the Barbies and Tiffany - the girl with the alone time that didn't talk. But Alexis was too conservative for him and he decided to get rid of her. He didn't want Tiffany so he had to choose between one of the Barbies. Alexis deserves better. She is one classy lady and was too good for that show.

I do not like her either and would like to see her go next week. I am probably in the minority but I do not care much for Andy either. Someone else mentioned that he seems stiff and I totally agree.

But Alexis was too conservative for him and he decided to get rid of her. He didn't want Tiffany so he had to choose between one of the Barbies. Alexis deserves better. She is one classy lady and was too good for that show.

I agree. They always have to have one virgin on the show for the other girls to talk about and look 'down on'.
I agree, Alexis was classy, and The Bachelor doesn't seem like a show for her to be on.

They always have one mean tough girl, one virgin, one dunce, one drunk, some really smart ones, then a few normal average gals!!

The two blondes were funny. Not wanting to get their hair wet, when the whole purpose was to see how athletic they are and willing to try something new. And they walk and hold hands through it! And he picks one of them!:happytv:
They reminded me of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie from season 1 of the Simple Life!

Signing in- I'm new to the thread. Just watched my first episode of theis season's Bachelor.

Wow- I just don't get the appeal of the Bachelor. He does have a great bod, but he seems so boring to me. I started calling him Blandy instead of Andy :laughing: . I guess he's just not my type.

The Blonde Twins made me laugh- walking in the pool because they didn't want to get their hair wet!! The "one on one date" girl seems like a go-getter- I don't quite see why everyone hates her so much, though.

I'm hooked- I'll be watching to see all the great "connections" and the "journey" the girls- and Blandy take.

I think Andy's such a doll, and i love his 'oh my goodness' lines and that little smile he does. I think if we give him some more time, he'll get a little mroe comfortable with the girls. Theoreticallys they have only been on one group date. With the exception of 'in it to win it' girl: which i can not stand.

"I got the 1st rose, the 1st date, the 1st kiss..............." blah blah blah blah someone shut her up already. And i couldnt believe that she asked Andy what his dream wedding was like. I think she wouldnt have gotten a rose if it wouldnt have been such an awkward decision for him. If he could have waited until the rose ceremony to dismiss her, i think he would have.

I really like Nicole. She's adorable and seems fun!

Oh, and the 2 barbie girls, i bet the one girl that's staying is thinking "oooooooh crap, now what?" hahahahahahahahaha. oh how i love this show this season.

I just watched it on ABC.com...:rotfl2: Too bad the Barbie Twins were separated because they were HYSTERICAL!!

I guess catty Stephanie will be the 'bad girl' everyone hates. How long before she says "I didn't come here to make friends... blah blah blah...";)

Sorry, the Bachelor is a turn off to me this time. He's seems very stiff and white bread... very accomplished but kind of geeky. I also don't like his strange body.... what is UP with all those ripples in his chest? I've dated body builders with zero fat that weren't cut like that...???

:lmao: Another funny thing, the 28 year old who is considered "older" and has been thru more....:surfweb: yeah right... keep on livin' sweetie. You've got a LOOOOOONG way to go to "experience"....

I liked Tessa a lot..I think she has great spunk..I think he likes her too..

Those barbie twins really looked dumb. I thought he picked the one with bigger ****s, only for that reason:rotfl:

I love this new Bachelor! Andy is so sweet and I hope things work out for him in the end. As for the girls, well I liked the two blonde friends who walked hand in hand and didn't want to get wet or dirty. They were funny! Not really his type though, so I was surprised to see him keep one of them.

As for the girl who had the first rose, the first private date, the first kiss, the first this and that.....Well, I know they edit the show so we are seeing what the editors want us to see about these women. That being said, she seems very fake to me. I don't think she is the right match for him. I liked the girl he talked to on the beach (with the dark hair) and the blonde girl who runs marathons.

No, she wasn't a stripper, that was just our nickname for her, being the mean girls that we were! She was actually a normal college student, this was six or seven years ago. Of course, I was compelled not to like her back then just because she was the shameless hussy that stole Heath (DH's friend) from my friend Andrea. Then when she got the **** job and the tattoo, it just sealed her fate as far as we were concerned! You know how catty college girls can be, especially over a boy! Looking back, it seems so petty.

I sent DH's friend an email today laughing at him, saying, "You must really be a crappy boyfriend, if you drive women to reality TV to find true love!" He responded and said he'd gotten TONS of emails today, mostly making fun of him, saying the same thing. Of course, his wife Sarah would disagree, and she's MUCH prettier than Stephanie, but then I'm biased. :)

I'll post a side-by-side comparison of The Bachelor, and The Boy She Left Behind. (He will KILL me if he finds out! HAHAHA!)

bach_baldwin.jpg
1518509862_m.jpg

Now...the women: The Shameless Hussy, and The Wife

bio_stephanie_t.jpg
m_faf0ec5ed6ffd24d130c776dd7b2ea31.jpg

His wife is really pretty! And considering that her shot is a candid, without special lighting, makeup etc...

However, I just don't think there is anything that seems nice about what's her name? Stephanie? She seems phony. And the bachelor this time around seems like a pretty decent guy. So I hope he kicks her to the curb soon!!!

I'm with Robin on this one. There's just something "off" about Andy. It's almost like he's too good to be true. I also think he's a little into himself. He seems to be very kissy-face, touchy-feely on the first dates, more so than most of the other bachelors. Maybe he's just very eager to find his wife to be. I don't know.

I love Tessa! I didn't like Nicole at first, but she's really grown on me and I think she's a good match for Andy. The Barbie's were too funny and I wish he would have kept them both, strictly for entertainment value! How funny that they walked the water competion! Cracked me up!

I do agree with everyone that Stephanie has to go, quickly! Ugh! No matter, I'm still watching. popcorn::

:love: Andy , i think stephanie wants to win her 15 minutes of fame, and i think she will try to take andy along for the ride.She is soo annoying with her first this and her first that, hope he sees her for the fame-digger that she is:rotfl: and sends her and all her first memories home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter