The Bachelor...Anyone watching with me?

I had a meeting at church so I watched it in FF. If i hadn't I think I would have thought it was really dragging.

Rebecca

Ok, it is dragging now, and I feel that this conversation should be in private!! Turn off the cameras and let them talk .
Either it is the pressure or he really does not belong in a relationship untl he truly knows what he wants.

This show is ridiculous!!! Jason is the biggest dumb **** I ever saw!

I hope that Molly tells him to get lost when she comes on! Then he will end up with no one!

I think Jason needs therapy. And so will Molly in a month or 2.

I think what he did to Melissa was awful- planned or not- telling her on tv- even a set that had no one on it was wrong. If they were talking then, he could have broken up with her before coming on and they could have simply said they had broken up. There was no need for it to happen on the air.

I don't know what I would do if I was in Molly's shoes- if I truly loved someone even if he hadn't choosen me would I take him back. I just don't know.

Rebecca

Melissa did say she is always dumped- does anyone ever wonder why? I mean, she seems so sweet and seemd to hit it off with Ty- so what happened?
She was right in calling Jason a ******* (is that ok to say here? It was ok on tv...) There was no reason to do that in front of a camera.
Poor Molly- Jason is one messed up guy.
Ellen is having them all on this week... Chris Harrison tomorrow, then Melissa on Thursday and Jason and Molly on Friday. Ellen wasn't happy with Jason for HOW he broke it off.
Did anyone stay up to see Jason on Jimmy Kimmel? I didn't....
tonight at 10 I will once again be watching...:surfweb:

The way I see it, the whole show is sloppy seconds anyway. The "fantasy room" dates always seems skeevy to me anyway...

My take last night was that Melissa knew. She was not wearing her ring, wasn't hanging on him at all, just a hug when she came on stage, wouldn't look at him. Body language, they were both closed off to eachother from the start. This was not a hit and run, she knew. I thought that before Jason was on Jimmy Kimmel late night, and he said as much there. He said they weren't together when that show was taped, so it was all said. I just think they had to finish for the show, and that was the public finish. I think her anger was real, and so was her hurt, but I'm sure she said all those things to him before, she just said them on the camera. He came off looking fickle and like an a$$. How many of these bachelors just stay in it for a few months, then they quit? Jason has a child, so he doesn't have that luxury. He needs to cut and run... In real life they just didn't get along. Public courtship, public break-up...

I think people are just acting like people. I'm not so sure Molly didn't know something before the show. She wasn't acting right at all. She is a bad bad actress. And falling into his arms and kissing him...I think she knew. If she really does love him, a second shot would be what she wanted. Can't wait to see what is what now that it's been a few weeks since the taping of last night's show.

I just watched the youtube from last week when he was on The View. He would not say he was engaged, just that he was totally in love, and she was moving to Seattle...so I guess that's what we will see tonight...

Thinking about it more now- he broke up with all of the other 24 girls on tv- while it sucks they wanted him to do it on tv it was what they all agreed to.

OMG Cindy, we were commenting last night how many moms and babies we were doing! I work in the lab, and we have types to do on most of them...we were swamped!! What happened 10 months ago? :confused3

I have to tell you that wednesday and thursday last week we must have had 40 babies. I really have to look at the calender and see what happened 10 months ago. We were like this around halloween last year, but that puts it around valentines day :rolleyes1 and I can understand that, but this was crazy. we ran out of cribs and security tags for the babies. We even had two sets of twins in the mix.:scared:

Wouldn't about 10 months ago put it in June- the major wedding and anniversary month. If you live near a military base (and have those patients) also look for when major groups were just deploying or coming home from a deployment.

Rebecca

that is a good theory, but I work in Camden and I think the end of the school year celebrations went well. But I digress.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter