The Bachelor...Nick Viall...4th Time's a Charm? No Spoilers

Nick's semi bail in the hotel room would have me packing my bags saying thanks, but no thanks. IF I were there to truly find a husband...not just for tv exposure.

the look on Nicks face when Danielle professed her love...was like he was disgusted. I wish we could have seen the unedited scenes..I really hope she commented to him about his dead fish face.

I felt so bad for her. It was so Awkward.

was jasmine g on some other show before? she seems so familiar. like the dallas cowboy cheerleaders - making the team??

Yes. Jasmine was on DCC making the team. She and another candidate (long red hair, don't remember her name) went to Dallas together to try to get on the team.

I think I can tell you the backstory on the volleyball game without revealing spoilers (since you've seen the episode). Apparently, the deal was (as is often the case) that the women were divided into two teams to "play" volleyball. Winning team got 'extra' time with Nick at an after party , while losers had to go back to the hotel (we've seen that a WHOLE bunch of times before). Apparently, however, Nick wasn't all that enamored with the girls on the "winning" team and therefore decided that everyone got to go to the party. The losers were upset and whining because they thought they weren't getting an after party, and the winners were upset because the losers got to come. **** show. LOL.

I kept thinking the whole episode..."why is Nick so sweaty! And why is he so depressed? And stop crying you man child!"

I think I can tell you the backstory on the volleyball game without revealing spoilers (since you've seen the episode). Apparently, the deal was (as is often the case) that the women were divided into two teams to "play" volleyball. Winning team got 'extra' time with Nick at an after party , while losers had to go back to the hotel (we've seen that a WHOLE bunch of times before). Apparently, however, Nick wasn't all that enamored with the girls on the "winning" team and therefore decided that everyone got to go to the party. The losers were upset and whining because they thought they weren't getting an after party, and the winners were upset because the losers got to come. **** show. LOL.

Thanks for sharing the backstory! That helps to frame things a bit. It seems like a ridiculous thing to have on a group date when pretty much all the girls left have established relationships with him.

So our paper, The Chicago Tribune has a mini mag called The Splash in the Sunday edition. We got Nick for this week's cover.
0212covergraphic.jpg

http://www.chicagosplash.com/issues

Last edited:
Nick was on Sirius Radio this morning, on The Mash Up on the Number one Hits channel. They could not get him to talk at all. They broke away and said, "My God, what a Poker Face." Makes me wonder if they are making him do PR and get people interested in watching?

Just saw that the next bachelorette will be revealed tonight on Kimmel. Already!!?

Got to save a sinking - and an oh so depressing - ship.

And I wonder why Vanessa was MIA for quite a bit tonight. Maybe she was trying to escape to the airport and got dragged back. :rotfl:

Last edited:
Well it's confirmed. It's Rachel for the next Bachelorette. Which means Nick has absolutely confirmed himself as an idiot. :rotfl:Of those left, he had both chemistry and ease with her. I love Raven but thought that Rachel and Nick were such a great match.

Chemistry, ease, smart, attractive - what does that man want? We shall see.

Maybe ABC paid Nick big money to send her home so that she could save try to save Bachelor Nation! :drinking1So strange to announce it while she's still on the show.

Last edited:
Well it's confirmed. It's Rachel for the next Bachelorette. Which means Nick has absolutely confirmed himself as an idiot. :rotfl:Of those left, he had both chemistry and ease with her. I love Raven but thought that Rachel and Nick were such a great match.

Chemistry, ease, smart, attractive - what does that man want? We shall see.

Maybe ABC paid Nick big money to send her home so that she could save try to save Bachelor Nation! :drinking1So strange to announce it while she's still on the show.
I *love* :love: Rachel! I'm happy that she escaped Nick. I only hope that I don't come to hate her after her season.

I'm not surprised that she wasn't F1 (and I assume F2). While have not read any spoilers, I think I know who F1 is.

I think it's hilarious how they announcing this WHILE Rachel is still competing. So much for "love" LOL.

This show has so jumped the shark.

I *love* :love: Rachel! I'm happy that she escaped Nick. I only hope that I don't come to hate her after her season.

I'm not surprised that she wasn't F1 (and I assume F2). While have not read any spoilers, I think I know who F1 is.

I think F1 is VERY obvious this season. I'll have more to say about that once the show is over, but the editing this year. OMG.

I'll also just say they are going to make a big deal out of how this is "historic" (first bachelorette of color), but don't take your eye off the ball. They were perfectly "free" to do this anytime in the last 14-15 years (however long it's been). It's been a CHOICE they made. Not sure why they are patting themselves on the back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter