The Bachelor Season 19 Chris - Prince Farming NO SPOILERS

This whole competing-bachelorettes thing is weird... they weren't specific about how it will go down (or maybe they were and my eyes had glazed over by then) so I'm wondering if maybe both girls will stick around for the whole season, and the dudes will be able to pick which "team" they're on, and then the season SHOCKER will be that they all have the option to switch "teams" at some point? It seems like ABC would get a lot of backlash for actually letting 25 men walk into a room and pick which girl they would rather have be the bachelorette... plus, honestly - to have them both stick around for the whole season will create a lot more "MOST SHOCKING MOMENT EVER!" non-shocking moments.

How many times did Chris ask the audience who they wanted to be the next Bachelorette? Every time Kaitlyn received the majority of the applause. Awkward moment for him. He seemed like he was begging for votes for Britt.

He even asked the question TWICE. The second time had more response for Britt, but I'm sure the audience was encouraged to be louder.

The way they did it on the Bachelor was on the first night they gave all the girls two roses of different colors. (let's say for example they were given a yellow one to represent one guy and a white one to represent the other guy)

With the guys out of site (and never being told later who voted for whom) each girl put a rose on a table to indicate which guy she wanted to stay and be the bachelor. Whichever guy got the most votes stayed. The other guy had to leave that night.

I'm sure that's what they'll do on the bachelorette, and I think Britt has the best chance of staying. (Which is fine with me. She is pretty, and seems funny and loving.) I think it will be a fun season!

I'm so confused and really not excited about the whole thing if they really do send one girl home on night one. I thought it would be more fun to have two bachelorettes side by side the whole time.

The way they did it on the Bachelor was on the first night they gave all the girls two roses of different colors. (let's say for example they were given a yellow one to represent one guy and a white one to represent the other guy)

With the guys out of site (and never being told later who voted for whom) each girl put a rose on a table to indicate which guy she wanted to stay and be the bachelor. Whichever guy got the most votes stayed. The other guy had to leave that night.

I'm sure that's what they'll do on the bachelorette, and I think Britt has the best chance of staying. (Which is fine with me. She is pretty, and seems funny and loving.) I think it will be a fun season!

ABC is always trying to bring in the viewers....

That being said, I hope Chris can wake up everyday to Whitney's obnoxious speaking voice. :sick:

I thought the whole idea sounded familiar.

ABC is always trying to bring in the viewers....

That being said, I hope Chris can wake up everyday to Whitney's obnoxious speaking voice. :sick:
And that his laugh doesn't become annoying to her.

I hope Whitney and Chris make a go of it, get married and have lots of children. They said last night that they had been practicing every change they got.

I'm going to say good bye to the Bachelor Nation. I just don't think that I can watch this stuff anymore.

Have we ever had a winning contestant actually *not* watch the season at all except for his/her parts? That seemed REALLY strange to me. How is she going to avoid all the social media and interview questions about her fiancee sucking face with all these other girls (and more, if gossip is to be believed...). Maybe ignorance is bliss?

And I want to know how much $$ they spent sprucing up that barn, it was beautiful but come on, candles and hay/straw bales, does that not seem like a bad combination to anyone else? And sitting in the hayloft door in their dress clothes with their feet dangling in the winter wind? Too funny!

Terri

I remember the year with Byron and was shocked that he was picked. I remember liking the other guy better!

As for the bachelorettes, I think it was the plan from the start to cast Ms. Britt, she was spotlighted as if she was contracted by a manager! Later on I think they realized that she WASN'T all that popular and they attached Kaitlyn to the mix. I'm not a fan of either but I'd watch Britt over Kaitlyn because I get creeped out by the faces K makes...she's kind of creepy when she speaks and I couldn't take a whole season of that...:headache:

Good for Chris, he's a better person than I am dealing with that plastic helium voiced wind up toy. I had to mute her every time she spoke! :teeth:

When they did this on the Bachelor, both guys were new to the show. It's going to be sad and awkward to see one of them, mostly likely Kaitlyn, leave quickly. Since we "know" her, especially since a lot of people don't like Britt. I think it would be way more interesting to keep both girls and have them dating their choices with a few switch ups here and there.

Thought they would make the DWTS announcement, but Chris Harrison did say something about Chris & Whitney "dancing out of here".

I don't have any problems with Whitneys voice. I'm not sure what kind of voices others listen to in their daily life but I tend to hear a lot of different sounds.
tigercat

I don't have any problems with Whitneys voice. I'm not sure what kind of voices others listen to in their daily life but I tend to hear a lot of different sounds.
tigercat

I'm kind of crazy about voices, I guess because I work in broadcasting and studied speech all my life. Voices like hers are like nails on a chalkboard to me. I am not visual as much as I am auditory. A person with a nice voice is more attractive to me than any beauty!

I know a girl that was at the women tell all taping and her blog post about it is very interesting... especially in regards to editing I think. Especially that she says Ashley S. is completely normal but funny. You can read it here.

Regarding Britt vs Kaitlin- IMO, the men in production want Britt, and they know the men who come on the show are going to go for Britt (because, well, we know why). The problem? The mostly female audience and viewers of the show don't like her at all. They like Kaitlin and want her as the next Bachelorette, as evidenced by the much more pronounced applause for her on the After the Final Rose show (as Chris Harrison tried desperately to show "America is divided 50/50 between Britt and Kaitlin!!"). Their solution is to "leave it up to the men", so when it ends up being Britt, the female audience can't blame production.

Regarding Britt vs Kaitlin- IMO, the men in production want Britt, and they know the men who come on the show are going to go for Britt (because, well, we know why). The problem? The mostly female audience and viewers of the show don't like her at all. They like Kaitlin and want her as the next Bachelorette, as evidenced by the much more pronounced applause for her on the After the Final Rose show (as Chris Harrison tried desperately to show "America is divided 50/50 between Britt and Kaitlin!!"). Their solution is to "leave it up to the men", so when it ends up being Britt, the female audience can't blame production.
I've always been a Britt fan. Kaitlin comes across as kind of skanky. I prefer Britt with her full on makeup though. puckerup:

I know a girl that was at the women tell all taping and her blog post about it is very interesting... especially in regards to editing I think. Especially that she says Ashley S. is completely normal but funny. You can read it here.
OmG, that was crazy. Sorry, Kaitlyn looks SCARY!

kaitlyn.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter