The Beach here we come...or not!

IcedMudd

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. This is my very first trip and trip report so forgive the shortness of it!

First, Who?
The trip will consist of myself, husband Adam, Daughter "Ariel" 5 y/o, Daughter "Tinkerbell 3 y/o and Son "McQueen" 2 y/o. My husband's parents were set to go with us, however an unexpected illness forced them to cancel.
When: March 21st-28th. We will celebrate my birthday while there. We return one day shy of our 7th anniversary.
Where: CBR!

I've spent the last 5+ months doing as much research and planning. It has been such fun but also very overwhelming.

The background: We decided early on to surprise the kids with this trip. It's been incredibly hard to not tell them. They think we are going to "the beach" in Florida. I can't wait to see their faces!

In the meantime, I've been "crafting" with my husband. We plan on being HUGE dorks and decal-ing our SUV with some of our faves. I'm learning to sew as well, so I just have to attempt to make the kids something for the trip. Here's a link to our projects so far. Yes, that's eyebrows from cars for the windshield. Click the image below to view a slideshow of what we've accomplished so far

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter