• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Beatles.

I think it was great that at the concerts, the fans screamed so loud that the Beatles would stop singing and just shout random swear words and no one would notice.

oui oui, that is quite true. :goodvibes
As I said...i like COVERS of Beatles songs.
Their lyrics are grrrreat, I just don't like their way of performing.

thankyouverymuch!

The one cover I didn't like in the movie was "Come Together" Blech.

The one cover I didn't like in the movie was "Come Together" Blech.

I must agree with that.
That's one that I like done better by the Beatles,
also I wanna hold your hand. I like that one by The Beatles.
I can stand their earrrly stuff (ie; love me do, i wanna hold your hand etc) much better than their later stuffzzz.

The beatles are amazing. If it wasn't for them, so much modern music wouldnt exist! So much of it is beatles inspired!

I have the Love album from when i saw it in Las Vegas (that was an amazing show, would recomend it to anyone, esspcially those who 'dont like' beatles music. Cause they oftern realise that a song they know and love is actually a beatles one!)

I love most of their stuff especially
Blackbird
Hey Jude
While my Gitar Gently Weeps
Get Back
Revolution
Back in the USSR
Lucy in The Sky
Yesterday
Help
Elinor Rigby
Here Comes the Sun
Sgt. Pepper

And MANY MANY more!

Just go on You Tube and educate yourself ;)

there good but i think elvis would have to be my all time favorite. my pilgrimage to graceland was a neat experience. it was amazing knowing that where i walked the king of rock n roll once walked

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter