the best comfort food and casual restaurant outside the park

I think House of blues has very good food. Fried chicken meatloaf sandwiches, very reasonable. Not really off the property, about as far away as you can get out of the crowd

Bahama Breeze is a nice place not too far from Disney and we usually go there each trip and never been disappointed. My younger son has severe food allergies and they are very accommodating.

We also ended up at the Mall at Millinea which isn't all that close (like 14 miles) but had an awesome food court and we enjoyed walking around in there. We had to get Chipotle and were looking for a variety for other people we were traveling with so that food court worked great for us.

Sweet Tomatoes! We love that place. It is common for us to eat there twice during our visits.

We are hoping to go to Sweet Tomatoes, and maybe Bahama Breeze. Also checking out Celebrations Town Tavern per the suggestions above (Thanks!). Any other suggestions?

Or, any suggestions for Pizza, Fried/Broasted Chicken, or other Food Delivery to Wyndham Bonnet Creek? Thanks!!!

Millers ale house, Bob Evans, Flippers pizza. I like Bahama Breeze, but I wouldnt consider it comfort food.

For me the ultimate comfort food is pho. Wherever we go on vacation part of my research is to find Vietnamese restaurants on yelp, tripadvisor etc.

Unfortunately the best places to eat pho are way up in North Orlando (we like Lac Viet) which usually means that we'll go there on a non-park (i.e. shopping) day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter