The Best Movie You Ever Saw

I've seen tons of great movies.

My favourite is 2009's Sherlock Holmes.

Well, all of my favorites are Disney. But, non-Disney films would be August Rush, Billy Elliot, The Blind Side, Marley and Me, and The Secret Life of Bees.

Ummmm, Avatar probably because was so inspirational
but also, Twister, POTC, Lord of the Rings, Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, Enchanted, Vantage Point, Mary Poppins and Alice in Wonderland [both of them] !!! and loads more too

INCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!
also snatch,seven,the nines,donnie darko,zodiac,district 9,singing in the rain

Labyrinth. Freaking Labyrinth. Without David Bowie, it would have sucked, but his performance is just SO AMAZING, it makes up for everything else (and no, it's not just because he's drop dead gorgeous and wearing really tight pants, his acting's fantastic, too)

I haven't seen Labyrinth since I was like 5. Your post inspired me to go out and buy it. I did, and all I can say is OMG, Jareth :love:
But the rest was a little bizzare, and that means alot coming from me. But I enjoyed it.

I haven't seen Labyrinth since I was like 5. Your post inspired me to go out and buy it. I did, and all I can say is OMG, Jareth :love:
But the rest was a little bizzare, and that means alot coming from me. But I enjoyed it.
It's okay, I think the rest is weird, too XD And I can't STAND Sarah, she annoys the crap out of me. But Jareth makes up for it SOOOOO MUCH. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Apollo 13, Miracle, The Great Escape, Harry Potter (all of them)

It's okay, I think the rest is weird, too XD And I can't STAND Sarah, she annoys the crap out of me. But Jareth makes up for it SOOOOO MUCH. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I've been annoying my friend about Jareth :lovestruc all day at school, and will continue to do so untill I can get her to watch the movie.

I've been annoying my friend about Jareth :lovestruc all day at school, and will continue to do so untill I can get her to watch the movie.
Don't let up! We must spread the Jareth looooove :lovestruc

... yes, I am so shallow that the reason my favorite movie is my favorite movie is a hot guy. I blame his (painted on, I swear) pants. Really. They have mind control powers.

I am having a laughing fit... I guess that could be a valid reason to like the movie. Well, it works on me too.

I forgot to add, my fav movie is sweeney Todd but I think labyrinth is now creeping it's way to the top of the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter