The Big Summer in the States Palooza! 1st PTR

boyob13

A five-legged goat in a four-legged world
Hi everyone! :wave2: I'm boyob13, and I'm here to brief you on our fantastic vacation back to the States this summer (with WDW, of course!) This trip (and PTR) will be divided up into three parts:

*The journey from Germany to Baltimore and down to Kentucky

*The journey from Kentucky to Alabama

*From Alabama to WDW! (August 16th-21st)

This lively vacation will include three people :upsidedow :

-Me (Matt), 14

-DM, April, 42

-DS, Lauren, 19

Me, DM, and DS will fly back to the States around August 3rd to Baltimore and will drive down to Fort Knox in Kentucky to visit my grandparents. From there we will drive down to Auburn to help my sister move from her dorm into the apartment she's renting with her friend. Then, me and DM will drive down to WDW on August 15th and stay somewhere offsite for the night. We'll get at MK early enough for rope drop and after 3 go and check into either Coronado or French Quarter (making reservations over weekend) :woohoo:. We'll stay until the 21st, and then head to Virginia to fly back to Germany.

We won't be doing Free Dining, but will take up the 40% off on rooms for the Army and do the tickets and QSDP separately. :goodvibes

That's all for now, since I'm rushed for school, and I will add pictures and final dates in a later post. I hope you enjoy my PTR! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter