• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Birthdates Of Characters. Post Your Memorials here..

Beloved MonkeyRulz; Born- Sometime in the year of 2006. Died- May 21st, 2008. R.I.P

:hug: :hug:

Disvaclub
Born: May 28, 2005
VMK Heaven: May 21, 2008

GAwesome Girl
Born in the Park: June 2005

DisSwimGirl
Born in the Park: June 2005

Fairypower
Born: June 20th 06
Rebirth: May 21st 07 (This is when I finally learned how to play vmk)
Off line: May 21st 2008

How sad........... one year to the day that I learned vmk

DaffyPluto
First day of seeing the light: September 5th 2005
Had his title taken from him October 2007
Lived life as a guest for two months
Hyperion rose from the dust
Murdered May 21st 2008

May all my friends know that while he is gone, his driver is right here!! Hit me up!

Tiggerholic - Born November 25, 2006
Forced to change name: March 2007

TiDoubleGer - Born March 2007 (Name courteous of hdmonkeybug)
Hauled off to jail for turning Gator Waiter into shoes and a matching handbag - May 21st, 2008

In Memory of MyAwesome
Birthdate: November 25th, 2006
Eliminated: May 21st, 2008

I still have the letter VMK sent me when I joined in my email inbox.:)

You will always be remembered my little friend.

Fantasmico- born the first friday if the first week of beta 2005

terminated in june 2006

LuckyRetroDesi- born february 3, 2008

killed may 21, 2008

PrincessDo
Born: First week of July 2005
Home: Last seen watching fireworks from her castle suite. She refused to leave!

:hug:

Cottoncandyhearts
Born: June 2005
Died: Unknown (They had deleted her after not logging in for a long time)

CocoaFaerie
Born: December 28, 2006
Died: She will never be dead. CocoaFaerie rests in peace in the game..sitting in the heart of the VMK circle in the VMK esplanade ;)

Renpener/CL_Renpener

Virtual birthdate: August 2005

Virtual death: May 2008, although he will always live in my memories.

SassySavanah
Born January 2006
RIP May 21st 2008

SweetVanillaGirl
Born May 2006
RIP May 21st 2008

SweetJaydGrl
Born December 2006
RIP May 21st 2008

In memory of: Skippypaul
Lived: January 2006-May 21, 2008
Skippypaul aka Rob enjoyed trading during his early days in vmk. But they he quickly realized he enjoyed building rooms. He won best guest for his rock climbing room over a year ago.
He also enjoyed making rooms that would draw the staff in to, such as his tiki toy.let. I remember clearly the day the Eagle landed in that room lol. He built a trade room called, Trade in the shade with animals. I think the Lion roared in that room during dreams month when there was to much discussion about ebay. More currently Robs Tiki Resort Club quickly drew in VMK Cricket - cough- who came in to check for cards and advise serving soft drinks. haha
Skippypaul left the kingdom with his Sweet <3 by his side in the Tiki Pool. And they will be swimming from this day forward in virtual paradise.
I will never forget them....not ever.

:(
Robert:flower3:

Angelboy.jpg
[/IMG]

PirateBell
Born... May 20, 2006
Killed.. May 21, 2008

Space_Grumppy
Born.... May 20 2006
Killed... May 21, 2008

R. I. P. :sad1:

HARRYRABBIT
BORN - DEC 2006
REPORTED MISSING SOMEWHERE IN VMK after MAY 21 2008

MustangCarsForever
BORN - APRIL 2007

WildCards
BORN - ABOUT JUNE 2007

I will miss them and my good close friends. Good luck to everyone.
Thanks for the memories VMK, HOSTS, & Staff.

Littlebelle Born first week of Beta VMK by accident
Death by WDIG May 21,2008

Will forever live in my pictures of her great adventures and friends

My good friend AlphaVegeta coined the phrase during my mad rush to get every avatar all their quests completed before they changed the Tomorrowland Quests. She just didn't know which avatar I would be on at any given time...and even to May 21, 2008, one would never know who I would log in and play.

Here they are:
dream_team_edit.jpg

This is my In Memory of VMK room. There is a candle glowing for each of the 558 days I was on VMK.

Left to Right Counter-clockwise (starting at the top)
PurpleStrangeMoon WDW
Born: August 2007
Short title: Purple
She was mis-titled by the friend who I asked to make her in park for me (after the announcement of VMK closing WDW VMK Central). She was supposed to be Nyghtstar. I didn't particularly like her not being a 'dream' or 'night' but I was a good steward of her anyway. She was made and even though mis-titled she was not a mistake. :)

WishfulDreams
Born: September 2007
Short title: Wish
Hehe It is amazing that she got all of her quests done and even the hidden mickeys found in 1 day. Yes, diving through green car. :)

Dreamyboy
Born: January 2007
Short title: Boy
My godson wanted another boy avatar. :) He was always my luckiest avatar. He could pull the sword out of the stone three times more than any other avatar I had.
He was the clothes horse, holding all the extra boy clothing.

DarkofNyght
Born: January 2008 DLR
Short title: Dark
The last of the Dream Team made at DLR by a great friend on another site. I wanted to have 2 boys and 2 girls made in park. He was my 2nd boy.

Nyght
Born: May 2007 DLR
Short title: Nyght or Night
He was made by JungleTina at DLR for my birthday last year. He got the highest fireworks score of my team (of course alias was playing him at the time getting his green car) of 8610. Nyght held all my pins. He was my favorite boy avatar to play and my friends always had him as well as Nightmare and Dream on their list.

Dream_Dude
Born: November 2006
Short title: Dude
He was made by my sister-in-law for my nephew to help with his hand strength. After he moved on to Runescape then he became mine. More to this story can be found on this thread. He was so much fun to play...well...after a while. Apparently my godson was quite a flirt with the girls and after he stopped playing Dude had girl after girl chasing him around. Oo. Finally just had to purge his friends list after a nice 'dude doesn't live here anymore' note.

NyghtShade
Born: September 2007 WDW
Short title: Shade
My friend Alphavegeta made a trip to WDW especially to made in-park avatars for herself, me, zazamans and aliasspike. Most people recognized me (nightmare) and aliasspike as we were always together. Well Shade and Tiger (Nightstiger) were our hide-out avatars for when we just wanted to get away from everyone but our very closest friends.

Dreamygal
Born: January 2007
Short title: Gal
She was made at the same time as Dreamyboy. She was my clothes holder for the longest time. When I got up in the mornings I would warm up in fireworks on her. (My 6th game on was MUCH better than my first 5 hehe.) I would rather Dreamygal show up with 5000 than Nightmaretime. :P Ego thing!

Dreamygirl
Born: February 2007
Short title: Girl
She was made to be my pin holder. Eventually all the pins moved to Nyght. She didn't get played as much after that. She also was very lucky at getting the STIS sword to come out...only right to have Dreamyboy and Dreamygirl riding at the same time I guess.

Nyghtstar
Born: September 2007
Short title: Star
When Purple was mis-titled I made her because I really really wanted the Nyghtstar title. She held my Sparrow stuff. I won 5 sparrows (first took a year on Dreamytime and then the other 4 only a few weeks on Star). She had over 6000 sparrow things on her May 21, 2008.

Nightmaretime
Born: March 2007 WDW
Short title: Night or Dream
A spring-break made sweetie. She was to be my 'back-up' avatar to Dream but actually ended up being my main avatar when Dream said something stupid and got a month ban during the same month Night was born. (Never ask someone in VMK where they work!! Oo). Night holds my highest honors in scoring and wins: 7218 in Fireworks, 280 Level 1, 323 Level 2, and 823 Level 3 Pirate wins, 54,380 in Jungle Cruise, 148 Ghosts (real ghosts) in Mansion. You rarely saw Night without AliasSpike. We were inseparable....still are! She and Dream closed with her closest VMK friends, AliasSpike, GoofyGeggy, Cindrbellas, PiratePrecious and Awesomechickenman in my favorite room I built on Dreamytime.

Dreamytime
Born: November 2006
Short title: Dream or Night
The one that started it all with Dream_Dude. You could tell how long someone was friends with me by what they short titled me - either Dream or Night. Dream was amazing to play on and there are just as many memories on her as Night. Actually some of the happiest memories of struggling to find my way around VMK with Dream_Dude, playing game after game to get credits to build rooms, and making friends with people who I share a great friendship with to this day, inside and outside of VMK. She was amazing to play. To be honest they all were amazing.

You can look and say 'mules' but that is far from the truth. As I have said before, many many times, mules don't have their own clothing, rooms, all their quests (diving through green car and many with 2 stars) and lots of credits to buy their own things. I played each avatar a couple each day. Each had their own personality, in fact. When I was taking the picture my friend PiratePrecious came in and immediately IM'd me "I knew each avatar before I even scrolled over their titles".

The Dream Team....they were precious to me and each will be greatly missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter