The Birthdates Of Characters. Post Your Memorials here..

Born: DudeTommyBoy January 2, 2006
Death: DudeTommyBoy May 21, 2008

This was the most fun I have ever had besides going to Walt Disney World with my best girl michelle!

Born: AwesomeMeganGirl January 2, 2006
Death: AwesomeMeganGirl May,21 2008

I have made lots of friends, pirates enemies along the way but its the people that made vmk what it was. You Will all be missed and it was more than just a game to me. Thanks For The Memories! Tommy aka DudeTommyBoy pirate:

Also, wanted to wish my Born In The Park Family That Helped me through the dark times: I have all of your Death Certificates So We Can Enter The Haunted Mansion As Well

Born: DudeTommyBoy1 May 13, 2006
Death: DudeTommyBoy1 May 21, 2008

Born: HauntedMickeyTJ May 13, 2006
Death: Haunted MickeyTJ May 21, 2008

Born: MickeyMagicTJ May 13, 2006
Death: MickeyMagicTJ May 21, 2008
This Character is 2nd most when I was banned for a month when I told someone that I did not want to talk in message about a trade and was banned for a month for that.

Born: MickeySorcererYo May 13, 2006
Death: MickeySorcererYo May 21, 2008

Born: MickeyTJSorcerer May 13, 2006
Death: MickeyTJSorcerer May 21, 2008

Born: SorcererGoofyTJ May 13, 2006
Death: SorcererGoofyTJ May 21, 2008

These are the second part of family that was Born In The Park 2007 Trip!

Born: IceTrackWeather May 16, 2007
Death: IceTrackWeather May 21, 2008

Born: MickeyPirateDude May 16,2007
Death: MickeyPirateDude May 21, 2008

Born: PirateSparrowDude May 16, 2007
Death: PirateSparrowDude May21,2008

Born: SavvyPirateDude May 16, 2007
Death: SavvyPirateDude May 21, 2008

Born: SavvyPirateJack May 16, 2007
Death SavvyPirateJack May 21,2008

Queenofhalloween- dob 6-21-08
Last seen on the steps of the Haunted Mansion 5-21-08

Now the 1000th ghost. :sad1:

DaisyPaws born in park, at Walt Disney World, here from day one June 27, 2005. HE was often joined by his sister, Bliss, born same day , same park. Both stopped experiencing the magic May 21, 2008. May their memories live on.....

Sir_Quikslvr
Sir_Quikslvr.jpg

April 5th, 2007 - May 21st, 2008

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

SnowyW
Born May 2005 - just a few days after Day One - Since we were in WDW at the time

KingZ
Born July 2005 - my boy loved this game and the people he met.

KingM
Born Oct 2005 - my little boy when he was only 4 years old and loved just to walk around the park and say LOL and play Jungle Cruise.

Disconnected May 21, 2008

TaytorJo (originally known as TaylorJo)

Date of Creation: February 28, 2006
Date of Disconnection: May 21, 2008

Oboeman (my husband's character)

Date of Creation: February 28, 2006
Date of Disconnection: May 21, 2008

Thanks for the memories...you will never be forgotten.

In Loving Memory of: NeonSunrise
Born: Feb 2006
Death: NeonSunrise was tragically taken from this world at the heartless hands of Disney Executives. She was buried in the Haunted Mansion lobby and will remain fully pixeled and pretty just as we all remember her.

Beloved Mother to TinyKittyCat
Sister to twins WyldFyre and FyreRose
Dear friend to FunFly, PrincessTinyTina, gshawen, MissTrina, PrinceGemini, misparkle, CoolFrank, Hob_Bob, PiratesLifeYoho, LuckyOrchidEffect, CleverCoolPuppy, SuperMichaelDude, mykitty, WishDreams, rosesredrosesred, AstroAlphaTyler, MagicDesty, Emotional_Emotion, FancyPirateGirl and so many more.

Virtual Sister to PrincessMalficent, MagicalWhisper, MagicalPrince, MsGreenFlower, NeonSunburn, NeonSunblast, NeonSunflower, NeonSunflare, NeonSunGas, NeonSunlight, NeonSunset, Neon******, TheLionRoar, GasBlaster, NeonSunfly, GloriousAppearance, GloriousMajesty, SunFly, RedDragonTears, BeautifulMajesty and more.

She will dearly miss the ones she is unable to contact elsewhere.

teal-drop
May 10, 2007-May 21, 2008
:sad2: :sad1: :sad: :sad2: :sad1: :sad:

Thank you for all the memories you will always be in my heart.

YankeeGal 5 dont post for me i can post for myself. guys yankeegal5 my friend not really me!!!

ok so back on subject
In memory of:Aimbier
Birthdate: August 2005
Time of Running away from the vmk disconnection: 9:15 5/21/08

I will miss MY little character and even though i found vmk on a cereal box i will always hold a place for vmk in my heart :lovestruc

RachelNinja
Born: June 23, 2007
Last seen in VMK: May 21, 2008 (hanging out with BFF, HowWeird)

Ninja never ended up getting that green car magic. Only a couple hundred more points and she would have been sporting such a classy car, LOL. She did, however, get that Minnie princess hat she always wanted. It was the one true item she really wanted the moment she saw it (haha, before she knew it was worth so much!). However, there's no need to mourn the loss of this little one. Though she may not be found in VMK anymore, she is roaming the real world! Instead of being worried about having enough credits to buy the new items, Ninja is more interested in becoming a more learned person.

Here she is with Weird, hanging out in my classroom. Umm, guys ... you might learn a little better if you faced the direction of the board!
IMG_2817.jpg

Here lies Cardinal

June 2005-May 2008

Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
Sugar is sweet,
Sorry! You're dead.

PirateAnya (born as Anya.Sparrow, but VMK made me change it)

Born: July 2006, created sitting next to one of her favorite kids in the world.
Last Seen: May 21, 2008: Castle Forecourt, singing and dancing with good friends.

Legend says that PirateAnya continues to walk the lands of VMK. Some say that she and her friends will haunt VMK always. So, if you hear that sound of "treasure detector magic" or see a gold cannonball, she is probably having a laughing her head off in her little patchy hat.

Shaymojack
Born: May 27? 2005
Stolen from his kingdom: May 21, 2008

Erm hello. I began playing in oh I think it was 2005 or earlier if it was available to play than. But than I got banned (oh how sad)...

Azure

In memory of coodisneyfan
Birth: June 2006.
Disconnection: May 21st 2008.

My beautiful character! The one who represented the side of me I didn't let come out! Blue haired, Hsm top, black and gold ears, Hm black pants, and Hsm shoes wearing girl is now gone! *cries a little* Life will go on, like it always has and always will.

jasonpwns

dob: 12-01-05

I was a early player,

My first character was in beta but I quit because I was to addicted to neopets at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter