The Building of the Fantasy Continues...

THIS VIDEO IS SO COOL! I love the portion they're showing on the Crew/Cast training.

48 Days til we sail the Fantasy!

I can't bring up the live feed that everyone else is seeing by useing the links that are being posted. What am I doing wrong or is it my computer. Can someone help please.

I can't bring up the live feed that everyone else is seeing by useing the links that are being posted. What am I doing wrong or is it my computer. Can someone help please.

The live feed ended around 10:20 or so ET.

Here are some screen captures from the last part of it starting around 9:10 am ET.

fantasy1-20-20122.jpg

fantasy1-20-20126.jpg

fantasy1-20-20129.jpg

fantasy1-20-201213.jpg

fantasy1-20-201216.jpg

fantasy1-20-201217.jpg

That pic of her flying the German flag would be good for a pub night trivia quiz.

It's not over yet! Next live feed to start at around 12 noon ET (15 minutes from now) when she passes the Gandersum locks. Not sure though, how much we will be able to see, since it is dark by now.

Thank you again so much. The pictures are great. I'm going to try again to get the next live feed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter