The Cabana Beach at Cozumel

Just an FYI that the Cabana Beach Club is closed on Sundays. And in our case, the parents definitely do not want our grandkids to travel in a taxi without car seats so we are looking at the port adventure - Isla Pasión by Power Catamaran. The guide meets you at the pier and you travel 30 minutes by catamaran to the island.

Last edited:
Just an FYI that the Cabana Beach Club is closed on Sundays. And in our case, the parents definitely do not want our grandkids to travel in a taxi without car seats so we are looking at the port adventure - Isla Pasión by Power Catamaran. The guide meets you at the pier and you travel 30 minutes by catamaran to the island.

Not completely true as we were there on a Sunday. It is closed to the general public on Sundays but we were there on a Sunday & it was open to at least us cruise ship passengers. We booked through DCL.

No safe but we didn’t ever feel like we needed it. The only people around were the other cabana renters & the butlers. Really no one was near our cabana but us.
Thanks. I was told by the facility that all cabanas had safes but I wanted confirmation, or not.

Not completely true as we were there on a Sunday. It is closed to the general public on Sundays but we were there on a Sunday & it was open to at least us cruise ship passengers. We booked through DCL.
Thanks for this information. I was going off the website.

Nearly all the cruisers don’t have car seats so you’ll be in the majority with that & no one bats an eye about it. I just seatbelt myself then hold my kids.

I wouldn’t bother with a stroller. The only area you’d even be able to use it is on the walk to & from the ship to taxi otherwise it’s all sand & minimal walking. It’s a little bit of a walk from the ship but not terrible. My three year old did it without issue so you could easily carry her for that portion. There was a group that had a stroller & part of the walk to the taxi involved stairs so they had to carry the stroller down the stairs. I don’t think it’d be worth the hassle.
Thank you.

Hello! We are going on a cruise in April and will be stopping in Cozumel. We found The Cabana Beach and want to rent a cabana, but I have a question I can't seem to get the answer to. Does anyone know if 9 month old babies (2 of them) are included in the headcount for the cabana? The larger ones are taken for the day we will be there. We will have 6 adults and two 9 month old babies, and I know the remaining cabanas hold 6 adults, but I wasn't sure if they would count the two babies as well. We will get two cabanas if needed, but we'd rather just get one and share. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter