• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Celebrity Apprentice 7 (Season 14) thread - Spoilers!

Just wanted to mention that Shawn Johnson wasn't there because wherever she is, all of the flights to get her to NYC were canceled due to weather. She was at the airport since early this morning waiting for a flight.

I am so glad that Leeza won!!!!!!! :dogdance:

Just wanted to mention that Shawn Johnson wasn't there because wherever she is, all of the flights to get her to NYC were canceled due to weather. She was at the airport since early this morning waiting for a flight.

I am so glad that Leeza won!!!!!!! :dogdance:

Oh wow! Wish they would have said something. I just figured she was being quiet.

I am guessing maybe Kentucky? I had friends posting and that place pretty much shut down.

Did anyone feel sorry for Keisha? He blew her name when introducing her and then when he went back to talk about it he asked her the question and completely blew her off and didn't listen to a thing she said. Then after the show she was in the group of celebrities and because she was gone so early no one was paying much attention to her. She looked awkward.

I haven't been a part of this group but I have to say that I felt the same way about Keisha. It was sad to see.
Did anyone feel sorry for Keisha? He blew her name when introducing her and then when he went back to talk about it he asked her the question and completely blew her off and didn't listen to a thing she said. Then after the show she was in the group of celebrities and because she was gone so early no one was paying much attention to her. She looked awkward.

I am so glad for Leeza!!! :woohoo:

When he said Leeza won a few minutes earlier I figured she won the whole thing. Has anyone won the last "contest" but not the whole Celebrity Apprentice???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter