• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Chart House on Hilton Head Island

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
Just tried to google it. The website is not showing one in South Carolina, and Open Table says it's permanently closed. When did this happen? Did it close due to Hurricane Matthew? Anyone have any information?

It mentions new employees being hired for Dockside "in the spring", but as of the new issue of the HHI dining guide, the Dockside isn't listed, even in "new restaurants". Does anyone know the latest on the new restaurant?

I would love to hear as well. I just hate that there isn't a Landry's restaurant on the island anymore. I love using my $25 birthday reward while I'm there. The closest Landry's restaurant to my house is an hour and fifteen minutes, so we try to take advantage of the birthday reward while on vacation.

Thanks! Those all look interesting. I'm interested in the Tavern (forgot the name). We often go to the British Open Pub, and since DH is a big golfer, this one also looks like something we'd enjoy.

Have you tried Michael Anthony's Cuccina? Haven't been there in a few years but it was excellent. We were told it's a favorite for locals, check out their website.We found the food to be a little better than Alexander's.

Have you tried Michael Anthony's Cuccina? Haven't been there in a few years but it was excellent. We were told it's a favorite for locals, check out their website.We found the food to be a little better than Alexander's.
I'll check it out. But the reason I'm so happy that Alexander's is back open is more for the special memories than the food--even though we love the food. My picture in my avatar is from our 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal. We had just eaten at Alexander's. It was a special day!

Can't wait to try some of these restaurants! My sister and I will be there soon!

Can't wait to try some of these restaurants! My sister and I will be there soon!
I"m jealous! We won't be there until next summer. We gave our points to my parents this year for their 50th wedding anniversary. I'm going to suggest they try Dockside so they can tell us how it is.

It was recently posted on the DHHIR Facebook site that the same restaurant group is opening another restaurant soon, I think it's near Sea Pines Circle. SERG is taking over the island-Skull Creek Boathouse, Black Marlin, Frankie Bones, One Hot Mamas, Poseidon, Guisseppis (I think), and now 2 more. I'm not complaining, though-the ones I've been to have all been enjoyable, so I'm looking forward to more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter