The Chew Live at F&W Fest

guinea pig

Mouseketeer
If anyone hears how to get tickets to see The Chew taping during F&W, I would like to know. We will be there for the first date of taping only. I read the info for tickets will be on The Chew website but I didn't see it. Must be too soon.

go to TheChew.com. Register at the site; up to last night they said coming soon; today I was able to request them but it says On Wait List for all three days. I'd be interested in knowing if anyone get tickets.

I didn't see it on their site. I looked in the Ticket section .....I am using an iPad as I am out of town and away from a laptop. I wonder if that's why I can't see it. Will keep looking around their site

That would be so cool to be there when The Chew is taping.

I really like that show.

Nothing they cook is low fat/low cal, but it sure looks delicious.

Does anyone know anything about the promo code portion? I was trying to figure out if there was anything for DVC or annual pass holders.

Thanks all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter