The Chew tickets just opened for waitlist!!

Deb123

Mouseketeer
The Chew opened up the waiting list for tickets during the F&W festival today!! I've been watching like crazy for it to open. The wait list fills up very fast! These tickets do include a 1 day park ticket so you can get into Epcot for the taping.

I wonder if anyone has gotten tickets? We added ourselves to the waitlist this first day it was available, but now I'm noticing on the 1iota website, the status for tickets is changed from "Join Waitlist" to "Coming Soon" again.

Did you receive an email confirmation after you signed up? If so, all is good to go. Now you just wait to see if you get selected. Last yr, it took a while before we got confirmation. I expect the same thing this yr. If selected, you will receive an email.

Did you receive an email confirmation after you signed up? If so, all is good to go. Now you just wait to see if you get selected. Last yr, it took a while before we got confirmation. I expect the same thing this yr. If selected, you will receive an email.

Thank you! Yes, we did get an email after we signed up. Guess we got lucky last year because we heard within a few days of applying, that we got tickets (except then we couldn't go because of the hurricane!)

I just today received confirmation for the Wednesday taping. So excited - my mom will be thrilled!

The taping does indeed include a one day ticket to Epcot. For anyone who has gone before - do you know if this ticket can be saved for a later date? We have already purchased park hoppers for the length of our stay, and were planning on heading to MK that evening for EMH. Our Frozen fastpasses are tied to our park hoppers/magic bands, so we were hoping to use those after the taping. Would be a shame to let 3 tix go to waste. Thanks for any input!

Edit - I signed up as soon as the waitlist opened the first time around, if this info helps at all.

I just today received confirmation for the Wednesday taping. So excited - my mom will be thrilled!

The taping does indeed include a one day ticket to Epcot. For anyone who has gone before - do you know if this ticket can be saved for a later date? We have already purchased park hoppers for the length of our stay, and were planning on heading to MK that evening for EMH. Our Frozen fastpasses are tied to our park hoppers/magic bands, so we were hoping to use those after the taping. Would be a shame to let 3 tix go to waste. Thanks for any input!

Edit - I signed up as soon as the waitlist opened the first time around, if this info helps at all.

Congrats! It's a fun experience - albeit VERY hot in the sun and rather close quarters. I got tickets two years ago and you received a one day one park no expiration ticket that you didn't have to use that day and could save for later. It's not tied to your account either, at least at the time, so I gave mine to a friend as I have an AP. Have fun!

Congrats! It's a fun experience - albeit VERY hot in the sun and rather close quarters. I got tickets two years ago and you received a one day one park no expiration ticket that you didn't have to use that day and could save for later. It's not tied to your account either, at least at the time, so I gave mine to a friend as I have an AP. Have fun!

Thanks for the info! Good to know.
I was happy to see that we got tix for the morning taping rather than the afternoon (though would gladly have gone to either) - hopefully it will be ever so slightly less hot then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter