The COLD

Cherinva

Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector
To all those who are in the states with the severe COLD...please take care and stay warm.....I watched GMA before coming into work, and the temps are really bad....so I won't complain about it being 27 here today.

To all those who are in the states with the severe COLD...please take care and stay warm.....I watched GMA before coming into work, and the temps are really bad....so I won't complain about it being 27 here today.

Good morning Cheri. Brighter and warmer days are ahead. :sunny:

The weather guy was all excited yesterday because he said it's going to warm up to 24 here.

The weather guy was all excited yesterday because he said it's going to warm up to 24 here.
I could only imagine the snow is piling up there, Lisa. I spoke to my brother who works in a school system near you and they've already had quite a few snow days.

I could only imagine the snow is piling up there, Lisa. I spoke to my brother who works in a school system near you and they've already had quite a few snow days.

Yes and 2 more months (if we are lucky) to go. The two most dreaded words here are "lake effect." :headache:

The TEMP this am was MINUS 8 degrees - do not know the chill factor.
No school here today - yeah !
I can visit the Boards.

We have a frostbite warning in effect, which started on Sunday. Apparently we are around -28 Celsius, with a windchill bringing the "feels like" temperature down another few degrees!

We were supposed to go up to 30 today, but I see no evidence that it will happen. :cold:

The other day, I was in the car and (this is so pathetic), I got excited that it showed one degree. But it went back to 0 like thirty seconds later.

These horrid winters will just make me all the happier when I move somewhere warm...with any luck, Florida.

Hey it was cold here in San Diego this morning too! It was like 60 when I went out! I had to put a jacket on and everything!! ;-)

Seriously, hope everyone stuck in the fridgid stay warm and take care.

It's warmed up to 18 here from 10 below this morning. That's without wind chill. I haven't been outside so I don't know what the wind is like. And it's so DREARY. I hate the gray and the drab almost as much as the cold and snow.

Definitely cool up here.

This morning it was around -40, at this temp it doesn't matter Celsius or Fahrenheit, it is the same.

Definitely cool up here.

This morning it was around -40, at this temp it doesn't matter Celsius or Fahrenheit, it is the same.

Yep! Its been -30 to -40F for our highs here for the last 2-3 weeks.
It finally hit +1 degree today!! YEA :banana::banana:
kids love it as the finally get to go outside for recess. DD was very sick of indoor recess and had been complaining all last week about it.
Ofcourse it also makes all the roads slicker, your tires don't stick like they did when it was below 0 and they can roll down the road with out the 'thunk' of flat spots :rotfl:

Keep warm all!

It is absolutely freezing. And with more snow on the way midweek...ugh I'm done with winter already.

Stay safe and warm everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter