• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP Part 2

Fairywings

Perry/Perrin
Continuing on from the last thread, same rules apply.

List of Teachers
Professor Elizabeth Collins - Jane - Principal, Science, Gym/PaC, temporarily all other positions to be filled
Professor Ryan Weber - Vice Principal
Professor Sarah Johnston - English
Professor Sierra Witt - Nurse

Roll
Diamond Anderson (Di) [8] - Vanellope Von Schweetz
Hunter Bryant [10] - Peter Pan
River Carson [10] - Pocahontas
Amelia Daley (Ami or Mia) [10]
Jason McGrath [9] - Hercules
Jack Henderson [12] - Prince Phillip
Julia Jones [9] - Biker Girl from Teen Beach Movie
Serefima Kasai [8] - Kim Possible
Toby Kay [11] - Flynn Rider
Elizabeth Lance (Ella) [9] - Violet
Isabella Livingston (Infinite) [9] - Jasmine
Alexandria Lynn (Alex, Lexi, or just Lex) [9] - Aurora
Marcilene Mariwether (Marci) [8] - Wendy
Nathan Palmer (Nate) [10]
Maxine Patterson (Max) [9] - Mulan
Jenifer Porter (Jenny) [9] - Tinker Bell
Margo Reeves [9]
Daniel Schaffer [11] - Jim Hawkins
Arachne Smith [9] - Merida
Eva Washington [10] - Belle

Schedules:

A Day-
1. History - Prof. Collins
2. Science - Prof. Collins
3. Free Period
Lunch
4. PaC - Prof. Collins
5. Study Hall - Prof. Collins

B Day-
1. English - Prof. Johnston
2. Math - Prof. Collins
3. Free Period
Lunch
4. PE - Prof. Collins
5. Study Hall - Prof. Collins

Lab Partners
Max and Jack
Alex and Daniel
Nate and Margo
River and Toby
Marcilene and Serefima
Diamond and Ella
Arachne and Eva
Jason and Julia
Isabella and Jenifer

Poly Room Assignments
Max, River and Alex
Toby, Daniel and Jack
Serefima, Marcilene and Ella
Hunter and Jason
Diamond and Isabella
Julia and Jenifer

Roommates
Max and River
Alex and Margo
Arachne and Eva
Serefima and Ella
Marcilene and Diamond
Julia and Jenifer
(the boys and any girls not listed do not have roommates)

Links
Part 1: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3040016
Signup: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3039069

Just keep going from where the last one left off

Serefima: Serefima heard the Professor's announcement and headed for the library, thinking about the trip. She could hardly get her mind off of it! But when she reached the library, however, she dropped the trip and focused on studying for History. She sat down and pulled the History book from her bag.

Max: Max smiled at Toby and said, "Guess class is over. I'm going to my locker room, see you later?"

Daniel: Daniel decided it was time to wash up and got. He whispered in River's ear, "If you still wanna hear me play, meet me in the media room. I'll have to get my guitar though, so if you're there first it's no big deal." Then he walked out of the gym and into his locker room.

Alex: Alex walked out of the changing rooms dressed in her uniform once again with her bags on her shoulders. She made her way to the library happily thinking of the Walt Disney World trip. It was so exciting that they were going on the trip but she didn't know much about Disney so this trip would be very exciting.

Daniel: Daniel took a quick shower, put on his uniform and gathered his things. He left the gym and headed to his room. He'd drop off his gym bag and grab his guitar and music.

Alex: Alex quickly came it of her thoughts of Disney and quickly ran to her room and put her gym bag down. Walking out towards the library again she started thinking of the history test she should study for, not that her 'notes' are going to help her.

OOC: out of town with VERY limited Internet access.

River: River smiled at Daniel's whispering. She showered, changed and walked to the media room to meet Daniel.

Toby: Toby smiled, and walked to the locker room.

OOC: out I town with VERY limited Internet access.

River: River smiled at Daniel's whispering. She showered, changed and walked to the media room to meet Daniel.

Toby: Toby smiled, and walked to the locker room.

OOC: Well hey anyway!

Alex: Alex walked into the library and sat down in a chair putting her bag down. After a moment she sighed and walked over to some books about History. They would help more than her notes.

OOC: Well hey anyway!

Alex: Alex walked into the library and sat down in a chair putting her bag down. After a moment she sighed and walked over to some books about History. They would help more than her notes.

OOC: hey! I'll lose Internet once we are done at Culver's lol.

Toby: Toby changed fixed his hair and met Alex in the library sitting next to her.

OOC: hey! I'll lose Internet once we are done at Culver's lol.

Toby: Toby changed fixed his hair and met Alex in the library sitting next to her.

Alex: Alex grabbed a book over the Revolutionary War and sat next to Toby. Smiling at him she said sarcastically," Time to study. Yay."

Serefima: Serefima got quickly bored with studying, she just didn't like it. She saw a few others in the library, she debated whether or not she should go and talk to them, but held back. Instead, she pulled out Sherlock Holmes, which had been gathering dust on her bookshelf for ages, she thought she'd give it a try. One page in and it felt like she'd never come out!

OOC I know that was sorta a pointless post, but nobody's posted here for four days, it just looked so empty :p

OOC: I've needed to post to keep this on the first page, but I'm too lazy! Thanks!

Max: Max hit the showers, and came out when she was done. She wanted to go to the Media room, to do some art or play the piano, but she felt she had to go to the library, so to the library she went.

Daniel: Daniel went into his room. He traded the gym bag for the guitar case, and made sure he grabbed his music before leaving the room.

OOC: I've needed to post to keep this on the first page, but I'm too lazy! Thanks!

Max: Max hit the showers, and came out when she was done. She wanted to go to the Media room, to do some art or play the piano, but she felt she had to go to the library, so to the library she went.

Daniel: Daniel went into his room. He traded the gym bag for the guitar case, and made sure he grabbed his music before leaving the room.

OOC lol you're welcome

Serefima: Serefima saw Max and gave a small wave to Max. "Hey," she said softly, feeling suddenly shy.

Ella: She walked into the library and saw a red haired girl. " Hi! I'm Ella. What's your name?"

Serefima: Serefima smiled, her shyness washing away. She looked at Ella. "Hi, don't think I've seen you before, I'm Serefima Kasai."

Ella: " What's your power? I can be,ummm, very persuasive you could say."

Ella: " What's your power? I can be,ummm, very persuasive you could say."

Serefima: Serefima smiled. "Really? I can make, destroy, expand, whatever, fire." She held out her hand, careful to make a small flame, since she'd explode if she managed to c=scorch her book. A tiny flame appeared, then dissolved.

Ella: " Cool! Hey, Max, what's your power?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter