The condition of VWL

We recently stayed in a 1BR at BLT and loved having a duvet instead of the usual stiff and heavy bedspread. Unlike the duvet we have at home which tends to move around inside its cover, we had no problems at all with the duvet and cover at BLT. It was so much easier to make the bed in the morning too.

We recently stayed in a 1BR at BLT and loved having a duvet instead of the usual stiff and heavy bedspread. Unlike the duvet we have at home which tends to move around inside its cover, we had no problems at all with the duvet and cover at BLT. It was so much easier to make the bed in the morning too.

The one we had at BLT bunched up and gapped big time every time I made the bed. It sagged at the foot of the bed. Triple sheeting will be an improvement.

Nope, BLT has a duvet. A damn pain in the butt duvet. Currently none of the WDW resorts have triple sheeting. That is supposed to start in 2014.

Actually the deluxe resorts have triple sheeting in Club Level and GF has them on all beds with either a comforter or bedspread over that.

Actually the deluxe resorts have triple sheeting in Club Level and GF has them on all beds with either a comforter or bedspread over that.

Yes, I noticed that is what we had at AKV club level. It made me wonder if the fact they were going to do that for DVC actually meant they were getting rid of the nasty bedspreads or not. :confused3

Yes, I noticed that is what we had at AKV club level. It made me wonder if the fact they were going to do that for DVC actually meant they were getting rid of the nasty bedspreads or not. :confused3

Yes I think the bedspreads are on the way out. The bed scarf at the end of the bed will be all the color you will get.

Yes I think the bedspreads are on the way out. The bed scarf at the end of the bed will be all the color you will get.

Is it just me or does anyone else find bed scarves in hotels (Disney or elsewhere) pointless? The first thing I do is fold them up and put them in a drawer! Yuck!

DizGirl20 said:
Is it just me or does anyone else find bed scarves in hotels (Disney or elsewhere) pointless? The first thing I do is fold them up and put them in a drawer! Yuck!

I've seen them at various hotels and I use them to block out noise from the hallway by placing them behind the door and covering up that little open space.

Not pointless - decorative - like the pictures on the walls. And way better than icky old bedspreads. At least they were only placed down where my feet go and not up by my head.

They are there for decorative color, keeps everything from being white and to sit on, or put luggage on to protect the white bedding.

And I thought they were there to keep my cold feet warmer :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter