The Cromwell Boutique Hotel

pooh6890

DIS Veteran
Has anyone that has been or lives in Las Vegas seen the new boutique hotel "The Cromwell". Where exactly is it located? I know Giada opened a new restaurant in the hotel and suggests a window view so you can see the Fountains at the Bellagio. I am trying to place exactly where it's located. It looks beautiful.:love:

I don't know about the rooms or Giada, but Drai's Beach Club during the day and then transformation into a night club in the evening is unbelievable. Must be experienced (especially if you are staying there because of VIP access).

It is right beside the Flamingo and sandwiched by E Flamingo Road. Bally's is "beside" (across the road) and diagonal is Bellagio (with Caesars on the other corner).

It is not a very tall hotel so I don't know how good the view of the fountains at Bellagio will be. I don't know when you are planning to go but if we get a chance next weekend we will try to check out the view from Giada's (if we can get a res).

Cheers!

I don't know about the rooms or Giada, but Drai's Beach Club during the day and then transformation into a night club in the evening is unbelievable. Must be experienced (especially if you are staying there because of VIP access).

It is right beside the Flamingo and sandwiched by E Flamingo Road. Bally's is "beside" (across the road) and diagonal is Bellagio (with Caesars on the other corner).

It is not a very tall hotel so I don't know how good the view of the fountains at Bellagio will be. I don't know when you are planning to go but if we get a chance next weekend we will try to check out the view from Giada's (if we can get a res).

Cheers!

OOH.....come back and let me know. We are hopefully going to LV in September or October this year, and I think we may try to stay there. It looks really beautiful and we try to stay at a different hotel each time. Cheers to you!:goodvibes

Has anyone that has been or lives in Las Vegas seen the new boutique hotel "The Cromwell". Where exactly is it located?
It is the remodel of the "Barbary Coast" - later Bill's Gambling Hall. Most windows overlook Bally's - the Bellagio is off to the side so you can see it from some of the rooms. The expensive ones.

I just saw that, if you get pictures that would be awesome! I heard about Giada's new place as well.

OOH.....come back and let me know. We are hopefully going to LV in September or October this year, and I think we may try to stay there. It looks really beautiful and we try to stay at a different hotel each time. Cheers to you!:goodvibes

So you must have sent me more than good vibes, lol. Going next weekend (PH) and will at least do a walk through of the public areas and try to get into Giada's for a look see. But...wait for it...one of my co-workers heard me talking about Giada's view and he has a room booked for the long weekend at The Cromwell, and he had a buddy cancel out on him so guess who will be staying there, lol? I figure between those two weekends I should be able to figure out if the view of the fountains is worth a rez. And if I remember I will take shots of the entrance, lobby and room too.

I just saw that, if you get pictures that would be awesome! I heard about Giada's new place as well.

Do you mean the Bellagio fountains show as well? Or Giada's in general. I will see what I can do.

Cheers!

So you must have sent me more than good vibes, lol. Going next weekend (PH) and will at least do a walk through of the public areas and try to get into Giada's for a look see. But...wait for it...one of my co-workers heard me talking about Giada's view and he has a room booked for the long weekend at The Cromwell, and he had a buddy cancel out on him so guess who will be staying there, lol? I figure between those two weekends I should be able to figure out if the view of the fountains is worth a rez. And if I remember I will take shots of the entrance, lobby and room too.

Do you mean the Bellagio fountains show as well? Or Giada's in general. I will see what I can do.

Cheers!

WOW!! I'm so glad that I could send good :goodvibes vibes in any way I could. I am so excited for your visit. :cheer2: I can't wait to hear all about it...take lots of pics!!!:wave2:

WOW!! I'm so glad that I could send good :goodvibes vibes in any way I could. I am so excited for your visit. :cheer2: I can't wait to hear all about it...take lots of pics!!!:wave2:

Testing whether or not I understand how to post an image, lol.

Here are pics of Drai's Beach and part of what the Drai's will have during the evening (from end of June).

Sorry if the pics are too big, I am digitally challenged.

Cheers!

Hi OP,

If I can only use one word for a review, I would use "WOW", which says a lot for LAS. If you get a chance, book The Cromwell, even numbered room (as low as possible) and highest floor you can (which isn't too high because it only goes to 8, lol). Amenities, "free" touches and staff are #1. Only "downside" is Giada's is reserved over a week out, so if you want to get in to see the Bellagio fountains during dinner, plan accordingly. If you have any questions, ask here or send me a PM.

Cheer!

Coffee and fruit/vegetable water stations on each floor 24/7

View from 606 of Bellagio Water Show (morning testing)

Free champagne and chocolate covered strawberries

And my picture of free breakfast, with made to order omelettes, bacon, sausage, pastries, oatmeal, fruits, three kinds of honey, maple butter, macadamia nuts, almonds (tried to create a picture here) didn't download so description is best I can do.

And for those who are going to be picky about my use of the word "free", yes, I understand that the above is paid for as part of the hotel room charge. (Sorry, I am a little touchy about "free" as I have been flamed on another board, lol.)

Room pics in next post.

Hi, I don't know if the hardwood floors will show, so wanted to mention them. Phenomenal room overall, might be a little small for some, robes, thick towels, evening turndown service if desired, several papers delivered if desired, housekeeper will schedule cleaning time if you want and internet included.

Due to reflection, you can see that there is a primary shower head from the ceiling plus one from the wall. Awesome! (Not good for tub people.)

Wardrobe also has ironing board. Note bluetooth sound system.

Fine details include coasters. Note multi-media ports for big screen tv.

And what is a boutique hotel without a James Bond safe lol.

You get two VIP admissions to the day club plus two additional VIP line guests (need to pay $20 each), and four VIP line for the night club (no pics for those to protect the not innocent lol).

So OP, hope this helps you decide on booking The Cromwell or not.

Cheers!

Holy Moly!!!!!!!!! Great Pics! I absolutely love the view. It's exactly what I thought it would be. Beautiful rooms and the amenities look fantastic! I am so excited to book this hotel for our next trip. It's the perfect location too! Thank you sooooo much for the information.!:thumbsup2:goodvibes:goodvibes

Holy Moly!!!!!!!!! Great Pics! I absolutely love the view. It's exactly what I thought it would be. Beautiful rooms and the amenities look fantastic! I am so excited to book this hotel for our next trip. It's the perfect location too! Thank you sooooo much for the information.!:thumbsup2:goodvibes:goodvibes

You are welcome. Definitely a great hotel. I hope they keep the concept. And I don't know if you are a night owl, but there is also Drai's After Hours club.

A couple of tips I just thought of. First, and I think you probably know this from one of my earlier posts, as soon as you know when you are going to go, make your reservation for Giada's right away. Second, if you are flying in, do not let the cab driver take the "fast" route on the highway. Making the left turn into The Cromwell could push all of your Vegas "luck" into one "hand". Its an easy right when going the "regular" way from the airport.

Have a great time when you go.

Cheers!

Great pics!

How many rooms have a view like that? I stayed there often when it was Bill's. Looks like you were very close to the west end of the hotel.

Great pics!

How many rooms have a view like that? I stayed there often when it was Bill's. Looks like you were very close to the west end of the hotel.

Thanks. I think the evening water show would have been pretty cool (just wasn't in the room when they were on lol) and I think OP's plan of having a window table in the evening is going to give him/her a fantastic view/show with dinner.

You know the layout then because you are bang on with your "very close to the west end of the hotel" comment. I don't know how my friend did it, he is not a high roller and I asked him if he did the $50 tip with his credit card and he told me no, but we got the second room from the west end. Anyway, ball park guess is two maybe three luxury rooms (even numbered) per floor and one whale room (assuming each floor has one) would have a view of the entire fountain show, and the other evens would have slightly worse views the higher the numbers go. On the 6th floor the even numbers went 602, 606, 608, 610...and it was obvious 602 was at least a suite and possibly a wraparound super suite. And I mention even number rooms only because it is obvious the odds have no view, and I don't know what those rooms would have for natural lighting for that matter.

Cheers!

Here are continuation pictures of the view:

Throwing these pictures in to show the gigantic floor to ceiling doors/windows for the night club that open at night:

You are welcome. Definitely a great hotel. I hope they keep the concept. And I don't know if you are a night owl, but there is also Drai's After Hours club.

A couple of tips I just thought of. First, and I think you probably know this from one of my earlier posts, as soon as you know when you are going to go, make your reservation for Giada's right away. Second, if you are flying in, do not let the cab driver take the "fast" route on the highway. Making the left turn into The Cromwell could push all of your Vegas "luck" into one "hand". Its an easy right when going the "regular" way from the airport.

Have a great time when you go.

Cheers!

I will definitely make my ressie at Giada's as soon as we get the dates!:flower3:

We always use Bell Transportation when we go to Vegas. $99/round trip via Towncar or Limo to and from airport. It seems like a lot of $$, but it's usually all of us girls and we get Champagne and roses with the trip. Starts it out right and ends up the same! I have used them 5 times and love them.:goodvibes

I will definitely make my ressie at Giada's as soon as we get the dates!:flower3:

We always use Bell Transportation when we go to Vegas. $99/round trip via Towncar or Limo to and from airport. It seems like a lot of $$, but it's usually all of us girls and we get Champagne and roses with the trip. Starts it out right and ends up the same! I have used them 5 times and love them.:goodvibes

What a great deal. Definitely going to suggest Bell for our visits. Usually at least $25 each way for a cab, so already half way there, then if we need two cabs, it is paid for. I will look them up on the web, but do you know what there rez policy is? A lot of us fly/go last minute (usually when someone scores a free room or two lol), and you are right that it would be a great way to start and end a get away weekend.

Cheers!

Has anyone that has been or lives in Las Vegas seen the new boutique hotel "The Cromwell". Where exactly is it located? I know Giada opened a new restaurant in the hotel and suggests a window view so you can see the Fountains at the Bellagio. I am trying to place exactly where it's located. It looks beautiful.:love:

Hey! I live in Vegas and love answering questions about my lovely hometown :) The Cromwell is located on the corner of Las Vegas Blvd. and Flamingo Rd. Giada's is beautiful and the food and views are the best, bar none! When you get your dates, make reservations ASAP!! This is THE hardest reservation to get in Vegas right now! Last time I was there for dinner (and the only time I've seen this happen, my mom as well, she's lived here for 20+ years!), they were turning people away, who had reservations, for not following the dress code! Be sure to follow the "business casual" rule!

If you can't get a dinner reservation, try lunch! The menu is pretty similar and the vibe is way more "chill," they don't fully book it for lunch.

Hi,

Just giving you a heads up that we just tried to get a table for four at Giada's for September 20 and came up with zip. The 21st has several between 5:00 - 5:45 then a couple more after 10:00. Of course those are weekend days, but definitely a hot "ticket" right now.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter