The Crowe's are flying to Disney World! - Sept 4th -10th!!

Up at 5:00am to make sure we got a great boarding group on Southwest...it worked!! I keep telling DH that sometimes getting up at the crack of dawn is a good thing!!

IMG_5289.JPG

I have most of our toiletries ready to be packed. We will finish up after we shower later of course. And I need to run out to get sunblock! VERY important!!
IMG_5279.JPG

Snacks are ready to go. There are also lots of cereal bowls at the bottom.

IMG_5277.JPG

Bags are tagged and ready to go!!
IMG_5276.JPG

AND a bonus!! While DS was searching for a drawstring bag to carry in the parks, he ran across these bags from our 1st Halloween party years ago! I completely forgot we had these!!

IMG_5280.JPG

Nice and sturdy to carry lots of candy!!! So excited!!!

Off to get nails done this morning!! I'm sure I will be posting more today!
We only have 20 and a half hours before our flight leaves! This could be a loooonnnnngggg day!!!

Have a Magical Day!~!!!

Last edited:
IT'S HERE!! IT'S HERE!!!

IMG_5302.JPG

Time to leave for the airport!!! Finalizing toiletries and loading up the car!!!

The house sitters have everything they need for the week!!

We worked on lanyards and pins for pin trading last night...
IMG_5295.JPG

I got my Mickey nails done...

IMG_5294.JPG

DH cleaned our room and got it Disney ready....lol...

IMG_5296.JPG

and DD took my phone to load it up with a million selfies...ugh!! I just cleaned out my phone!!!

IMG_5301.JPG

DS jumped out of bed and gave me the biggest hug! I think he will be my "cryer" when we get to Disney...lol. At least I won't be standing alone in the Magic Kingdom crying..

I can't wait to get my trip journal started!!!

Watch for my trip report!

Have a Magical Week!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter