The Daily Grind ~ 06/09/2016

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning!

Looks like another rainy day here, blah! The price we pay for beautiful winters are rainy and wet summers...

Chae- Yes the EXPO was fun! I only went Friday, mainly just to shop! I would love to go and do some classes, maybe next time. Found lots of neat stuff and got some great ideas. And V & A was OUTSTANDING!

Today:
Morning chores
Run a couple errands
Grocery Shop
Download pics to Shutterfly and order
Scrap
Dinner? Whatever I pick up today at grocery, haha!

Enjoy your day ladies!
Becky

Good Morning!

P and PD to all :hug:

today:
make lunch
Megan up and out
bake cookies for recital concession stand
clean kitchen/bathrooms
keep working on cards for my project
Megan to dance/home
dinner
homework/finals review

have a wonderful day ladies :)

Good morning!

P2000- rainy days make good scrap days!
m2mrb- enjoy the card making!

Today:
Had coffee with friends
Laundry
Change bedding
Worked on mending yesterday - hope to finish it today (getting started takes longer than doing it:))
Supper- burgers at the lake

Have a great day!

Good Morning!
Sounds like everyone has a busy day!
The girls last day they had to go to school was yesterday- today was an optional and discouraged day for the schools.

Today:
Relax this morning- girls are allowed to stay home if they can not bother me- B has done a good job, A so-so
one of A's friends asked if she could come over this afternoon so I will be taking her there
fold and put away laundry
make shopping list for tomorrow(we are doing a full day in Key West)
begin packing details for next week(we leave Tuesday morning for my moms, then Orlando(conference at DTD) and then Disney itself - will be gone a little more than a week)
dinner- picking up stuff from Publix deli

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter