The Daily Grind - 10/20/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning...

And life continues in the third world country that I live in...seriously, Miami-Dade county is the worst at trying to get anything done on time and correctly. This stove/door issue is nothing new. We having been dealing with these issues for 12 years. It took us over a year get patio pavers installed, to get rooms painted, I don't even want to know how long it will take to get our hurricane damage repaired. I can't wait until Joe retires and we can move back to the USA, sigh!

Anyway, I wrote a 3 page letter stating all of the facts regarding the stove and door install and sent it to the local store, its managers and the CEO of Lowes. Not sure it will do any good but we shall see.

Today:
Morning chores
Laundry
Sweep front porch
Walk
Create next weeks to do list
Hair appt.
Scrap?
Baked Chicken for supper

Have a good day!
Becky

Good morning! Happy Friday!

Hope your letter will help. Sad when they can’t get simple they nag comoleted. Sounds like they need to hire better installers and contractors.

Hi Nan and Chae

Finished shopping for Megan’s Christmas and got a couple little things for DN, little art kits for our Haiti kids so they’re done. Just need to finish up my mom and wait to hear what else the DN’s want. 21 and 16 year old boys are hard to buy for.

I’m missing my girl:( so hard not knowing what she is doing. Am getting a heart and kiss on a text each night though. Can’t wait to hear all about it tomorrow!

Work 8-2
Out for late lunch with co-workers
Work on Christmas gift for Megan
Get our box of Christmas gifts for our Haiti kids packaged up
Finish catching up with outlander series

Have a wonderful day!

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had trouble yet again Becky. I was telling M that this wasn't the first time Lowe's had blown an order/installation yet this year! Good gracious!! Glad you sent the letter.. and if that don't work.. take to social media! :)

Lisa-- I'm sure she is having a great time!
Hi Chae!!! Loving this weather??? Cool in morning and nice and warm during the day!

Today:

work on 2 gifts
send B off to football
head to football game
figure out weekend plans..

Have a great day!

Sorry for being MIA.. still trying to get caught up from wisdom tooth extraction... I'll be back at it next week on time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!