• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Daily Grind ~ 5/19/2016

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning!

Quick! Noah! Send the ark!! We got 7 inches of rain in 2.5 hours yesterday, it was unbelievable! Thank goodness we have a Honda Pilot and are fairly high off the ground. Saw several low to the ground stalled cars when we were on our way to dinner last night. By the time we left the restaurant for home, 90% of the water had receded from the roads so that's good!

Leaving for Vero Beach around noon or so. They got 11 inches of rain on Wednesday, in fact schools were closed there yesterday. Suppose to be more afternoon showers today, looks pretty decent tomorrow and more rain Saturday. Hopefully we'll get some beach time, at least tomorrow for sure!

I'll be posting pics on FB....

Enjoy the rest of your week and the weekend!

Becky

Good Morning!

P and PD to all :hug:

Stay safe Becky, no driving in deep water! hope the sun will come out!
Hi Nan, Rebecca and Chae!!

today:
make lunch
Megan up and out
work 8:00 - 12:30
think I;m going to catch up on a couple shows
p/u Megan
homework
early dinner
dance
spring concert
home

have a wonderful day ladies :)

:wave: hi!!

Becky -- safe travels... Yes, remember the rule... when you see flooded roads "don't drown; turn around!"
I hope you do get some beach time... C would not be driving.. his car sits low to the ground.... we weren't thinking when we got his car that he was no longer 5'...and he is actually almost 6' now... lol He loves his car though.

Lisa- hope you have a great day!!
Chae -- how's the weather?
Rebecca -- how are things? School almost done?

Today's agenda:

babysitting (last 5 days! :woohoo:) --- we are currently watching Finding Nemo for the third time! lol
C to work this morning; rest now; back to work at 2! lol
DH working from home
finish up my small list
await PJ to come home from out of town around dinner time... she is subbing again down at her student teaching school/it's also field day and their last day of school. She said the kids were so excited to see her and 2 of them cried they were so excited!

I know there are a few more things but we will see how much extra I can do today with little Ms here! ;)

Have a great day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter