~The Daily Grind~ 5/21/10

Cindy, that's awesome news!!!!!:dance3:

Christy, I hope Tom's aunt is alright. Lots of prayers, :wizard:, and :hug:.

At the drama banquet last night, DS won the Director's Choice award which is given to the the best all-around student (acting, techie, go-to person, etc.). DS was very very happy and I was very very proud!!:love:

Cindy, that's awesome news!!!!!:dance3:

Christy, I hope Tom's aunt is alright. Lots of prayers, :wizard:, and :hug:.

At the drama banquet last night, DS won the Director's Choice award which is given to the the best all-around student (acting, techie, go-to person, etc.). DS was very very happy and I was very very proud!!:love:

WTG, AndrewNo! You must be very proud, Stephanie!

How great, Stephanie! That is a HUGE honor and I'm sure he was delighted to accept it!

Christy, honey, geez. You're having such a tough time lately - hugs and thoughts to you. Hang in there the best you can, keep breathing, and take a minute or two for yourself to maintain your strength. :hug:

Linda - be careful out there!

Thank you all ladies. It was NOT one of my better days.

they did end up keeping my friend over night for observation. and it's still to eary to call and check on my aunt. gram sleeps late so I'll check in there later.

so today is the funeral and gotta squash a birthday party in there somewhere to drop E off to. since I'm not letting him do the overnight part I really should get him there somehow.

Stephanie that is awesome!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter