• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Daily Grind ~ 6/22/15

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Morning!!

Well, we lost power twice yesterday and there were no storms in our area.. Yes, I realize storms elsewhere can play havic with our power but it was odd none-the-less. We played Disney Headbandz by candlelight! LOL

Prayers and pixiedust: to all.

Today's agenda:

practices
phone calls for appointments
scrap

It's just too much to list today... Good thing I have it all written on notebook paper!

I hope everyone has a good day!

Morning!

PrincessNancy96- games by candlelight sounds kinda fun! Good luck with your notebook paper list!

Today:
Headed to coffee
Clean house after the weekend
Laundry
Hope to scrap
The weather report is calling for strong storms today

I want to thank you so much for P & PD!!! It may seem strange to some that people that have never meet can care about each other but as PN calls it our little corner is special! Again - thank you!
We had a great weekend with the family

Enjoy the day all!

Almost forgot to report: DD made us Disney reservations this morning!!! For the first of February!

Good Morning! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and Father's Day!

Had a nice relaxing day yesterday - went to the pool for a couple hours yesterday morning and then drove down to the Key Largo for lunch along the waterfront. It was nice but HOT! Supposed to be another scorcher today and for most of the week!

Nan - Good luck with your list today! Hope you get in some scrap time!
Chae - Glad you had a great weekend with family! :)
Lisa - hope you and Megan had some fun over the weekend!

Today:
Morning chores
Water plants
Laundry
Vacuum
Empty trash cans
Have Joe clear his man cave floor so I can steam clean the carpets either later this morning or tomorrow morning
Joe to PT
Clip coupons
Scrap?
Grilled chicken and corn for dinner

Enjoy your Monday!
Becky

Good Morning! we are supposed to hit 90's by the end of the week ....might have to invest in another fan since we don't have AC

posted update on the weekend grind....happy everyone enjoyed the weekend.

Nan, must be a big list if you're not posting it, good luck
Chae, continued prayers...yes we are a family here!
Becky, good luck on your list too!

today:
do a list reorganizing
wash bedding
wash couch throws
run dishwasher/empty
Megan to work on AP history summer project
scrap

have a wonderful day ladies :)

Good Morning!

Nancy- Power outages can be funny- we used to get them all the time in Myakka- DH used to say if a bird lands on the line in the summer we lose power(it would be a few times a day)
Chae- glad you had a great weekend and have a trip to Disney to be excited about
Becky- good luck with your list today
Lisa- have fun after you finish the chores

Today:
clean out desk in child's room- done
begin cleaning out/finding places for boxes of scrap things not yet unpacked- did 1/2 of 1 of the 3
consolidate unused pictures into 1-2 boxes and put in bottom of closet
dinner- beef stew- in the crockpot
clean off dining table
finish cutting flowers for Saturday
wash/fold/put away darks
clean bathroom floors

Rebecca

Rebecca, tell Larry I am sending his bird back!!! It's been on and off several times today.. It has something to do with some equipment at the sub-station...

Every time I go to start a cut on the silhouette the power goes out.. So I decided today would not be a scrappy day.. :(

I did get all appointments set today... I have a little more to clean and otherwise I got most of my list done.. I am going to try to cut some files tonight if the power stays on.. I have about 6 LOs ready to go... I want to get my 100 LOs done...but I need the power to work with me! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter