<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Drink Your Water

This week we are in Zone 4: The Master Bedroom

~The Daily Grind~ 6/26/09

It's Friday!!! :dance3: :banana::banana::dance3:

And can I just way that this month FLEW BY!!! Oh, and by the way, YESTERDAY was 6 months till Christmas...just thought you might want to know :)

My List for Today:

smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Work till 1p...the boss said I could leave a bit early if we aren't busy...

Throw my bag in the car...

not-tagged-smiley-10774.gif
Drive to be beach for the weekend

Drink Margaritias and chill...
TanningSmiley.jpg

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!! :teeth:

Debbie, have fun at the beach. But, big shame on you for bringing up how close we are getting Christmas!!!!!:scared1:

My day:
Make sure DS takes sunscreen and plenty of water to drink for day at pool with friends
Laundry
Update checkbook and pay bills
Transfer $$ from one scout acct to the other
Scrap!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Today is a busy day- trying to finish up everything for tommorow.

Finish Dress for Success PP
Flesh out devos and talks I am doing
Get info from Shelly/Karen to fonish books
print books
children's church
gather stuff for envelope devo
make envelopes
decorate at church
make dinner- roast chicken

Rebecca

Today is the last day for sports conditioning..we have moratorium week next week!!!! VACATION TIME!!! What to do, what to do!

Today:
DD drive #3 is @ 8AM (leave @ 7:30am) need some photos
dinner menu

grocery list
shopping list
grocery
rest due to heat
laundry tonight after dinner (not heating up the house today)

Workin'! I should be able to leave early, since it's Friday and my boss won't likely be in.

DH and Morgan are going to the comic book store today, they are very excited!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Finish up laundry.
Take care of kitty.
Run to Sam's club to get more allergy medicine.
Run to Kroger to pick up my prescription.
Grab some more milk while at Kroger.
Not sure what else.
:confused3

Enjoy your FRIDAY!!

SUMMER HAS ARRIVED!

90% humidity today

swim team/gym
unload hay wagon (bang head on wall smiley here please)
colapse and die
lunch
clean house
clean house
dinner.

Have a great day everyone.

morning ladies!

it's my 1st friday off of the summer. YIPPEE!!!!

list is so long, not sure where to begin....

get mom ready
surgeon appt @1
cancer dr appt @2
bills
dep$ into c u
laundry
gift for great niece's bday party tomorrow
(bubba has 2 bday parties tomorrow and how do i do that and do mom too???)
grocery shop
dinner
thank you card in mail

oh boy. i could just sit here all day and list what i have to do, but then i'd never get anything done!!!

have a great friday everyone. have fun.

wish me luck getting her into the car and to these 2 appts. she can barely walk and i have 2 steps out to the car. so i need double the luck today!
thanks

Best wishes, Holly, doing the dr. appts. You are a good daughter.
Speedy recovery for kat, AWM (I am sticking with the k theme too).

It's Friday!!!! yeah!!

My to do list:

Go home!!!! Though that might turn into a feat in itself. Bad weather conditions in New England with an expected thunderstorm.:scared1: I truly dislike flying in turbulent weather.:scared::scared: Hmmm, maybe I'll go visit Deb at the beach and drink margaritas with her till the weather clears.:rolleyes1

Work on meeting review while I sit at the airport.

It's HOT here! I'm glad that the rain has moved on (for now, there were thunderstorms last night and more are expected today and tomorrow), it's so nice to see the sun, but I really really really hate HUMIDITY!

Holl, good luck to you with momma. You are an awesome daughter! M has a b-day party tomorrow too. DH and I are going go see The Hangover and maybe get a quick dinner!

Hugs to Kade the Kitty!

Hugs to you Holly - I will hope your day goes without a hitch.:wizard:

My plans today have totally changed. No BBQ for last day of Vacation Bible School. DD #1 woke up with a stomach ache. Then threw up.:sick:

So she is back in bed. DH is feeding her pig. DD#2 ate her eggos and I am DISing. So maybe it will be a quiet day.

I need to pull out and organize pics for scrap tonight at LSS - I have never been but thought I would try it. I guess I best get this done - if I don't have enough pics I will have to shoot some over to Costco and pick them up on my way to the LSS.

Everyone have a fabulous Friday!!

Holly go easy with mom do you have a VNA there that can give you some points on how to move her? They were so good with us and nana, they gave us a belt to put on her to hold on to when we moved her from the wheelchair to the car or bed. it was much easier than holding her pants. Check into them.
Lisa good luck with the storms I HATE flying period storms sorry no way not getting me on the plane. margaritas and the beach sound much better

still need the banging head smiley my FIL is here unloading the wagon :scared: I can't stand him hotter than the face of the sun out there I just turned on 1 of the AC's the 2 little ones aren't in the windows yet, I never take out the big one, probably time to replace it it's 11 years old and I can't imagine it's very energy efficiant.

AWM good luck with kitty eventually it will accept it's fate and stop crying, could take a few days though.

Yup, we have 90% humidity too...but we haven't lucked into any rain.. they are saying maybe tonight..... fingers are crossed!!!

Took kids to pool this AM for park program swim... 45 minutes before it ended, they cleared the pool....someone did something they weren't supposed to and they were shocking the pool... we left after the kids had their snack as I figured they wouldn't be back in before it ended @ 11AM. :( The kids were having fun too!!!

Holls, take your time and you and mom will make it.... I'm only a txt away... Hugs to both of you!!!

Enjoy the time off today; even though it is busy...

Best wishes, Holly, doing the dr. appts. You are a good daughter.
Speedy recovery for kat, AWM (I am sticking with the k theme too).

It's Friday!!!! yeah!!

My to do list:

Go home!!!! Though that might turn into a feat in itself. Bad weather conditions in New England with an expected thunderstorm.:scared1: I truly dislike flying in turbulent weather.:scared::scared: Hmmm, maybe I'll go visit Deb at the beach and drink margaritas with her till the weather clears.:rolleyes1

Work on meeting review while I sit at the airport.

OMG LISA!!! WE WOULD HAVE A BLAST!!!

I have to find the pic of me with the giant margarita glass DH bought...it is sooo funny!!

No margaritas or beach at my house just rain/thunderstorms and lots of wine. One of my friends had a really rough day at work and at the grocery store of all places (some people just don't know how to park). so she came over and we ploished off a bottle of menagis si toia (can spell when I'm not loopy sure can't spell now) then we moved on to a bottle of bella sera ( think large bottle) it's half gone:scared1: I'm not going to like morning and I have to walk in the parade loop that's about 3-4 miles:eek::sick: So all of you keep the party to a dull roar I'm going to have a heck of a headache for the next 2 days. Sunday there will be no time for a nap either. and I have an interview on monday am!! oh my I need to leant not to be so sympathtic.

Have a great weekend y'all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter