~The Daily Grind~ 6/26/09

so Im new to this area, a flylady fan and think this looks kinda neat. Is this like a sorta to do list kinda thread? I could use that.
Today (saturday) I need to:
Finish my hall closet clean up
Finish living room
finish kitchen
Finish guest room

Im working my butt off to rid myself of extra things. As soon as I do that Im hiring (yes hiring) a freind of mine who has cleaning problem (shes NUTS) to help me reorgizine my house. did you know a guest bedroom is suposted to have a BED? who ever heard of somthing so absurd? I thought it needed a useless desk, a storage cube, a gazelle that never is used, a washer that cant be used oh yea and a broken cat tree. :rotfl2::rotfl2: Who knew! Mabey if I find the floor again I can put a bed in there even though we all crash in the living room.

:welcome:

This is a place to have lists, thoughts of lists and sometimes just thoughts.

:teeth:

Holly, I am so sorry. :hug:

Welcome, Flying babyb :)

Congrats, jennifer. :woohoo: Which are you doing, eastern? western?

My flight was several hours late. I sat at BWI and teleworked. :surfweb: Checked my emails, did the meeting recap, read.

So today is a nothing kinda day, Just need to play my birthday party. I also need to figure out where Im going with my ma for my birthday. So hard to find something within driving distance.

We're doing Western. I'm excited to start planning (I've already got my countdown up :) ).

Definitely take a cab over to Chakanaab National Park. You can get a taxi for about $20 each way, then admittance to the park. Very clean, no peddlers, gorgeous spot to sit on the beach.

So today is a nothing kinda day, Just need to play my birthday party. I also need to figure out where Im going with my ma for my birthday. So hard to find something within driving distance.

Toss the driving and come on down to WDW with some of us to do the SDV scrapbooking convention Aug. 27th!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter