<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Drink Your Water

This week we are in Zone :confused3

~The Daily Grind~ 6/29/09

It's Monday ALREADY!!!!

Wow that weekend went FAST!! Weather was so nice at the beach, and we hated to come home again! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Holly- :hug: for you and mom and family!!

AWM- Kitty better?

flying_babyb- WELCOME!! :teeth:

morgansmom2000- We've done lots of DCL...It's the BEST!! You are going to LOVE IT!!!

My List for Today:

Caffeinate!!
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Work till 3p

Tan

Make phone calls...

Do my flylady stuff...

Dinner :confused3

Mornin' (well late evening to be honest)

Today:

must order photos
enjoy day w/ DH and kids as it is DH's birthday
try to scrap a little

Happy Bday Nancy's DH
Deb weather ugh it's been rain/sun/rain
Holly hope things are on an even keel

Today
Get thy self up and ready for the interview :worship:Please cross fingers for me I now need to get out of the house.
go to interview
head to J's to check on paper sale
come home and clean up from tonight CM party figure out my order.
Call abt strawberry picking

Have a great day everyone

Mornin' all! Working today. Boss should be back, bah. The rain is back too...wonderful!

I need to go to the library tonight, and may stop at Staples and Joann's too, on my way home from work.

Don't know what to plan for dinner. We've been trying really hard to eat at home more (less take out), but I'm getting tired of the same old stuff day in and day out!

Happy birthday to PN's DH!

Good luck Joyah!

Deb, I'd love to hear about your DCL cruises!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Joyah, good luck at your interview.
Nancy, Happy Birthday to you DH!!!
Holly, continued :hug: and prayers

My day will be out of whack since DH decided to take the day off. While I love having him around, it really throws my routine off!:goodvibes

What I hope to do today:

Laundry
Clean kitchen, living room, dining room, bathrooms
Finish up scout treasurer reports for tonight's committee meeting
Finish getting paperwork together to hand over to the new treasurer!!!!!:banana:
Compile scout t-shirt order so that I can get it placed
Finish card swap

Have a great day everyone!

Good luck on the interview Joy!
Happy Birthday Mr. PN96!!
Prayers and Pixie Dust Holly!

Kitty is better now that I haven't killed him. First he wakes me up at 5am with this horrible racket. Turns out he got the buster collar opened, tore up his stitches and then got hung up on the sides. Won't talk about the food and litter mess. I get that cleaned up and I go to take my shower. I left the garage door open because it is really nice outside. The weasel moved the board [that I didn't put back correctly-this is my fault] and managed to get out. He and the other male cat have at it and then he gets himself stuck under the transam. The tires are flat, so it is pretty low to the ground. I get him out of there and then get to take him to the vet.

His stitches and tube are out. Poor baby looks like a vampire got him, twice. I fixed the top of the cage and added more wood. He is NOT getting out now. Vet said he could be out now, but those wounds are pretty big and it would be easy for one of those round brier things to get stuck in there. I am not taking any chances. So he's inside until those heal over.

Taking it easy today. Splitting headache all weekend and still not gone. I really don't do pain well. I think I'm better at being sick than with a headache. Off to do some cutting of paper for swaps and if better, put them together.

Enjoy your Monday!:cutie:

well made it home from the interview and I want to send a thank you card. Could not find a decent on and I'm trying to decide If I should make one.
Hopefully I'll hear in teh next few days

Joyah - hope interview went well
Happy birthday Nancy's DH!!
Hugs to you Holly. And Mom too!

MorgansMom2000!! A Disney Cruise!!! YAY!! Our first was the Halloween Cruise in 2005 - while we did the Eastern Itinerary - if there are any questions I can answer for you let me know!

Posting late - just wanted to say hello! Did some laundry, dishes and tax reports. It's hot, hot, hot out here in CA. So staying inside with the AC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter