My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Swish and Swipe

Keep to my points :teeth:

Work till 3p... Smile and Nod... Smile and Nod... :sad2:

Water my plants
chores006.gif

:laundy: Must Do!! Yesterday DH had the washer tied up when I got home with beach stuff!

Dinner- Chicken

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Pixie dust for Blythe!

My day:
Laundry
Bills
Clean
Grocery store
JoAnns
Library
Scrap
Dinner - pancakes, bacon & sausage

Have a great day!

I'm off today. I get an extra kid, because Morgan's going over there tomorrow so I can work. Supposed to be beautiful here today, no where near as humid, so we'll go to the pool. My sister said it's fine as long as an adult is around, so I've got to find one to go with us :lmao: (I just don't *see* myself as an adult).

I should do some laundry. I still need to make my thank you cards (all designed in CDS, just need to sit down and cut them out and put them together).

Smile and nod, Deb. You can do it!

Yum, breakfast for supper! My favorite ;)

morning all

still sticky here. yucky

smile and nod Deb you're getting closer every day

dust for Blythe and all the others that need it

drop L to swim
work
home to landry and dishes
more planning on library sale.
battle the dang pool tom didn't leave the filter plugged in while we were gone!!!!
dinner???
try to catch up around here

have a great day all

Weather will be beautiful here today. SUnny and low 70's. Not perfect summer weather, but I will take it over the humidity. Same old crap today. Driving kids around and cleaning. Oh, I do have stitching though

take DS15 to conditioning
take DS14 to diving
pick up DS15

stitching
library
resale store
tire place
pick up phone

clean my bath
quilt

Have a great day :hippie:

Good Morning!

PD for Blythe.

Trying to get back to the normal routine around here. Sister's been in town since last Wed. and she's going back to NY tomorrow. I love having her but I can't get anything done... She's at Mom's today so I'm feverishly working on swaps lol.

Hope everyone has a great day!!:)

YAY!!

Deb is still smiling!!

Just checking in! My house is a pig stye after having been rushing through 4H record books and then packing for the 4H show. I am having trouble getting back into the grind.

The due date for the resort swap is now upon me and I am working on my last altered letter.

I need to just stay in the groove. :lmao: OK who am I kidding?? I need to FIND a groove first!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter