~The Daily Grind~ 6/4/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 6/4/10

OK y'all, wasn't that a fast work week?!? How cool was that? :dance3:

Today starts my crazy but eventful and fun weekend. This evening I'm going to the rehearsal party for my friend from the Vegas trip. I get to see all the girls again, so this should be great fun! Tomorrow evening is her wedding. Sunday is mass at DS18's school for the graduating class. Monday evening is graduation! Tuesday I took the day off to crash! So, when I leave work today, it's going to be a blur of parties and fun...with a few tears in the mix...

Continued P&PD for all my friends in need! :wizard:

Count down till my baby graduates :sad:

My list for today:

Caffeinate- this repeats everyday!!
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Work till 1ish... Boss said I could leave a bit early today. It's so nice being at the good hospital for a bit!

Tonight: Party with the Vegas Girls! :yay:

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Have a great weekend Deb!

I'm working
bubbba school

the same list.

I am going to go to the DMV to see what I have to do to switch MA's car over into dh's name. This should be interesting.

Good Morning, everyone!

Dusting Baby Blythe. PBFamily, Lisa and the Mom.

Today
Computer time
Pool exercise
Breakfast
Lowes (AGAIN!!!)
install towel racks etc in bathroom, which is now painted and looks lovely
get the roof cleaned
1st potential buyer comes to see today, EVEN though the flooring is not down.
Work on the living room.
No family conference at the hospital, TG - that takes 4 hours out of the day we can't spare.
eat out something called "soaks" Must be a Hoosier thang.
Crash

Happy day, all!

morning all
Deb have fun
Holly Hang in there.
Linda buyers already? Good gosh

prayers and pixie dust for all that need it.

List is a mile long I HATE HATE HATE the last 2 weeks of school. Schedule is insane

work Need to leave in 5 its breakfast day
errands major quick and pray no traffic so much construction there is only one way back hom without going 15 miles the other way
be at school for 2. L is fireing his catapult cross finger nothing breaks! I'll post a pic of this thing it's impressive.
home to unload
HAVE to work on POOL party is a week away and I'm not ready to fill the thing.

have a great day

Pixie dust to Blythe and everyone else who needs some!

My day:
Clean
Laundry
Make DS do chores before going off with friends (I'm mean and make him work on his 1st day of summer vacation!:goodvibes)
Pack up and mail AK and Resort swaps
Call or stop by Michaels and talk to my boss about scrapbooking class schedule
Work on and check off things on pre-vacation things to be done
Dinner - hamburgers

Have a great day everyone!

YEAH!!!! It's the last day of school for my boys :banana: I'll officially have 2 high schoolers as of 11am. Done with middle school :thumbsup2 In five years DH and I will have empty nest syndrome :worship: Not that we are counting :)

Prayers for all those still in need. Not sure what I want to get done today. Morning is going to be nice, but rain and storms this afternoon right when DS13 is going to have his end of the year party.:scared1: What am I going to do with eight 13/14 year old boys? I guess video games are happening.

To do...

read for Catechist cert.
clean main floor bath
vaccum main floor
sweep

mop
water plants
move flowers on porch to walkway so rain gets them
dinner ?????
Deliver cookies for grad party

Have a great day everyone.

Pixie Dust for my imaginary friends and their families.

Have a little boy home sick with a summer cold. He is really feeling bad. Today is his pizza party and he is too sick to go.

Work on swaps and laundry.

Not sure about the rest.

Two more days of school for my crew.

I can't believe all of you get out of school so early! My siblings still have until the 22nd.

Trying to get back into the swing of things here.....

Today:
Up
Breakfast
Swap stuff for a bit
Work 11-7 (please don't rain again...)
Home
More swap stuff
Crash

Thank you.

He is really sad about missing the pizza party. They play this thing up all year.

AWM - awwww, that's too bad about the pizza party. I think mom needs to get some pizza for lunch or dinner tonight.

AWM - awwww, that's too bad about the pizza party. I think mom needs to get some pizza for lunch or dinner tonight.

Where is the smacking the head smilie?

That is a great idea! It is Friday after all. I will order the pizza and have DH pick it up on the way home.

THANK YOU!! :flower3:

DIT- is hard to miss the fun stuff. This is the little guy who would rather be home schooled because he hates just sitting still waiting on everyone else to catch up. He isn't genius, but his a pretty smart little guy. And fast. :rotfl2:

Good morning, everyone!! It's my first day of summer vacation! DS & I slept til 7:30!!

Deb, your weekend sounds fun!!
AWM--I hope little man feels better soon!

Pixie dust and prayers to everyone who needs it!!

Blythe had another good day yesterday. She is being quite an eater and out-eating all of the other (older) babies in the NICU! ;) FINALLY, something she potentially gets from her Auntie! :rotfl2:

We leave in 16 1/2 hours, and I am an adrenaline-filled nervous wreck. Poor DS, I keep running around the house finding stuff to do--stopping, and doing other things. He thinks his momma is crazier than usual!

Here's my list:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Feed DS

4. Work on WDW lists
5. Lunch
6. Nap

7. Send DH out to finish his list
8. Shower & stuff
9. More list

10. Sleep for a few hours and hit the road!!!

Have an awesome day, everyone!!

:hug: to all those who are having a rough patch lately. I sincerely hope things begin to get better for everyone.

Ohhhh AWM when I read your ds is missing his pizza party it just made me sooo sad. Poor fellow. Getting pizza is a great idea for home. May not be the same, but it should put a smile on his face. Hope he feels better soon.

You lucky gal SIOH. Have a blast at WDW. Oh and dont go to nutty checking your list and making you got everything done, packed, and ready.

Today:

take ds to 2 dr appointments (one is yearly so he will be getting shots)
pay car payment
target (get some storage canvas baskets for ds new bedroom)
Marshall- return a skirt
hit Chick-fil-A for lunch

Where is the smacking the head smilie?

That is a great idea! It is Friday after all. I will order the pizza and have DH pick it up on the way home.

THANK YOU!! :flower3:

DIT- is hard to miss the fun stuff. This is the little guy who would rather be home schooled because he hates just sitting still waiting on everyone else to catch up. He isn't genius, but his a pretty smart little guy. And fast. :rotfl2:

Glad I could help :goodvibes

The best part is the little guy picked a place that has a no cheese pizza. Thanks to my genes and my high cholesterol, doctor says limit (meaning to him none and me a little ;) ) the cheese intake. I can still have pizza today. :thumbsup2

AWM sorry little bit feels lousy.

no cheese pizza is a favorite around here. Ask Tinker. I brought some with me to our last Gab Fest and the kids loved it!
Bubba always asks if we can have it when we drive by there. which is almost daily since its 2 doors down from where i work!!!!

Have a blast Brooke!

How Mr. PBF today?

Quick drive-by post - I feel like I've put a whole day in already...eek.

Insane morning - driving all over the place. I drove DH into work "for a few hours" - AHEM! - I think it may be good to start getting back into the routine, even if it goes up in smoke again next week.

DS's b-day party was a huge success, I think. The third time was a charm in making the pinball machine cake - (don't even ask how many toppled over pound cakes I have scattered across my kitchen...). The real/final cake was actually assembled at the bowling alley - thanks to Shamrock and TinkerBean's able assistance. (The earlier versions didn't survive the kitchen and would not have survived the car trip.) :sad2: He loved everything and just kept saying that his party was "fantastic!" :lovestruc

Forgot to give the kids their party goody bags, :headache: so have been delivering them on my errands this morning - TB, I'll drop yours over later.

Back to the craziness now, DS's doc appt later this aftenoon, and need to spend some time today or tonight getting ready for the premiere crop in calanniebu's new space tomorrow. I'm going - noon to midnight!

Christy - can't wait to see pix of the catapult - way cool!
Linda - thinking about you - are you on the payroll at Lowe's yet? :lmao: Good luck with the possible buyer. Tell us about this new food item...I'm curious!
Brooke - have a great and safe trip!
Go, Blythe! - gotta love a girl with a healthy appetite!!!
AWM - hugs to pizza boy - getting sick when school is FINALLY fun totally stinks!

Hope everyone has a great weekend - fun and enjoyable for all!

Hey everyone-

Been MIA for a few days, still getting over my post-Disney funk. DH is not helping-he keeps saying things like "This time last week you were at Epcot drinking a Grand Marnier slushie," etc, etc, etc. :sad2:

Glad to see baby Blythe is doing better, and Mr. PBF. AWM-hope your DS feels better soon! PD to everyone else who needs it!
We have been busy this week with baseball camp & DS13's games.
Today I have:
Make lunch
Work on swaps
Dinner? Maybe something on the grill if no rain
Friends over to swim
Get kids to bed semi-early

This weekend will be crazy-camp in the morning then straight to DS13's game, inlaws are coming for a visit, out to dinner with them. Then Sunday is DS13's 14th birthday. May try to throw a last-minute paintball party-depends on if we play a game Sunday or not.

Hope everybody has a great day! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter