~The Daily Grind~ 6/5/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 6/5/10

Morning! I got to sleep in!!

My wonderful DH went and bought me a portable room AC for our bedroom! I slept great for a change! Both the windows in our room face the front, and I didn't want a window AC hanging off the front of the house...so he went and got the portable kind!! And it worked great last night! :woohoo:

P&PD for my friends in the box on my desk that need a bit extra :wizard:
:tinker: An extra little dusting for Blythe!

Count down till my baby graduates :sad: 2 days!!

My list for today:

Caffeinate- this repeats everyday!!
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Give myself a Mani/Pedi for the rest of the weekend events

Make sure DS18's cap and gown are perfect for mass tomorrow

Wedding tonight! :love:

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Have fun at the wedding Deb!

Pixie dust for all that need it!

My day will be yardwork, housework, laundry, and vacation stuff. Only 4 more days!!!!

DiT- Where are you going on vacation? We're leaving for the Outer Banks next Saturday and I haven't done a thing to get ready! Need to get busy.

For today:
Grocery store
DH to take pictures at an anniersary party
Put away laundry
DS' 7th birthday party this evening--hoping for NO RAIN as the party is at a park!
Order ice cream cake for said party
Finish 2 pages that still need a title cut out---they've been there a few weeks now

Have a good weekend all!

Steph

Moning all

I feel like I've been ignoring you all. I have no time in the pms to catch up with the days happenings. I pop in read and run.

disting everyone that needs it.

Pam catapult is on display in the library till end of school (15th) I'll post it as soon as it comes home.

my day
ball game canceled as feild is flooded (YEAH)
so I've cleaned and scrubbed all of the pool there is not a speck of alge left well except for on me YUCK and double YUCK. since I need this thing filled by sat for L's party guess I'm going with out a shower for a bit. I can only run it for an hour 4-5 times a day. Boys are building a dam in the brooke to hopefully be able to use that water for filling.

that will be my day baby sitting the pool

Hope you all have a wonderful day

Deb have a great time at the wedding and hang in there for graduation.

DiT- Where are you going on vacation? We're leaving for the Outer Banks next Saturday and I haven't done a thing to get ready! Need to get busy.

For today:
Grocery store
DH to take pictures at an anniersary party
Put away laundry
DS' 7th birthday party this evening--hoping for NO RAIN as the party is at a park!
Order ice cream cake for said party
Finish 2 pages that still need a title cut out---they've been there a few weeks now

Have a good weekend all!

Steph

We're going to Montana! I can't wait. It'll be such a relaxing and fun trip. And, I'll get to see some snow since there's still lots up in the mountains. DS and I plan to build a snowman! Being from Florida, we get excited with snow!:rotfl:

I want pics of you with the snowman!

Have fun at the wedding Deb and hang in there for the graduation. Bring lots of tissues.

Not sure what the day will bring, so I'm just going to do laundry and wing it. :thumbsup2

Well I've done the grocery shopping. Which is huge since I only go every 8 to 10 weeks. It's a big job and I hate to do it. But dinner choices were getting slim. Now I'm doing laundry and bubba has his "girlfriend" over for then afternoon. They are like brother and sister. They have the same birthday. I'm exhausted from a crappy night sleep and would love a nap but that's not happening.
Have a good rest of the day ladies.

Dusting for all that need it.

We're going to Montana! I can't wait. It'll be such a relaxing and fun trip. And, I'll get to see some snow since there's still lots up in the mountains. DS and I plan to build a snowman! Being from Florida, we get excited with snow!:rotfl:

Have fun! BIL lived out there for awhile, he worked at one (or more?) of the resorts around Glacier and a couple other places. DH went out to help him pack his stuff up (likely excuse) when he was ready to come back to Ohio, and he loved it!

I'm thinking sometime around January, maybe February, you and I should switch homes for a week or so? We had a lot more snow than normal this winter and I don't like the stuff!

Steph

I have to tell everyone this~ We've finally started packing!!!!:yay::yay:
Its so close now!

DIT~have a wonderful time! I want to see this snowman too!
FL and AZ dont get too much snow!:goodvibes

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I spent the day watching the freshman basketball team at a tournament.. We are the #1 seed~!! Won all 3 games!!!! The boys played great!! We play tomorrow starting at noon and if we continue to win will play 4 games tomorrow!!!!

SIOH is safely in the world!!!
MT is on her way!!! They'll be in late tonight...

Have fun! BIL lived out there for awhile, he worked at one (or more?) of the resorts around Glacier and a couple other places. DH went out to help him pack his stuff up (likely excuse) when he was ready to come back to Ohio, and he loved it!

I'm thinking sometime around January, maybe February, you and I should switch homes for a week or so? We had a lot more snow than normal this winter and I don't like the stuff!

Steph

No way on trading houses!!!! I do NOT like cold and snow! But, I am excited to see a little snow that I can play in for a bit. I don't want to live in it!:scared1: DH wants to move to Montana, but I couldn't survive the winters, plus it's so far away from WDW!

Rita, have an awesome trip. I know you'll have fun. Give Mazda a hug for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter